jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Welcome September

Well thank god its Friday, with the bank holiday and having Tuesday off work for the blogger meet up its been a great but strange week! I am really looking forward to the weekend.

I have had a pretty quiet few days, the calm before the storm, as now that we are into September things at work get crazy again!

I’ve fitted in my usual workouts and even got in another treadmill run – I did 3.5 miles in 28 minutes almost pain free on Wednesday morning followed by some extra cardio on the machines and some abs and core. Yesterday I started the day with some free style yoga and popped to the gym after work for a sweaty hour on the step machine, cross trainer, bike and rowing machine followed by abs and core. This morning I did my NRoL workout – doing 3 sets of all the moves again, however my knee was not happy during the very slow 5 minute treadmill warm up!

Food wise I’ve been craving the usual green smoothies and salads:

P1090867

Wednesday’s green smoothie containing kale, spinach, frozen strawberries, strawberry hemp, msm, maca powder, barley grass powder, stevia, water, ice, xanthan and guar gum topped with bee pollen, peanut flour sauce and some freeze dried berries.

This morning I wanted to try out another fruit free green smoothie. This contained spinach, cos lettuce, 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder, maca, spirulina, msm, stevia, water, ice, xanthan and guar gums topped with goji berries and raw almond butter sauce:

P1090927

This was so creamy and mildly sweet! Delicious :-)

I enjoyed another fabulous hummus topper salad containing some of my very own home grown alfalfa sprouts!

P1090872

I bought some seeds last weekend and have had them sprouting, I only used a quarter cup of seeds and ended up with 2 large jars full! This will save me a lot of cash on buying them from the shop – they usually cost £1.30 for a tiny pack!

I’ve also been loving these ‘cheesy’ salads:

P1090906

Cos lettuce, pea shoots, alfalfa sprouts, pepper, carrot, cucumber, red onion, raw cheesy crumbles and some raw cheesy spicy pumpkin seeds plus a bit of Braggs liquid aminos.

I welcomed in September by eating some seasonal spaghetti squash!

P1090883

Stir fried veggies including spring greens, carrot, mushrooms and broccoli with edamame on top of spaghetti squash ‘noodles’ with a spicy lime peanut sauce (peanut flour, lime juice, red chilli, ginger, shoyu). These stir fries have been hitting the spot!

Tonight I really wanted something fresh tasting so made my favourite raw courgette spaghetti with raw pasta sauce topped with nutritional yeast, olives and basil:

P1090930

I can’t tell you how much I love this, light but filling! I’ve also been craving cereal too:

P1090898

Nature’s Path Mesa Sunrise Cereal, rice milk and strawberries.

I’ve been snacking on a lot of these too:

P1090877

Home made cheesy raw kale chips! These taste utterly wonderful. I made a cheesy coating with cashews, nutritional yeast, garlic and onion powder and dehydrated them, they are so good!

Tasty sweet treats have included this ‘frappe’ made with Mint Chocolate Teecino, rice milk, stevia and crushed ice:

P1090893

I treated myself to this Starbucks cup at the weekend, I just can’t help myself! I also tried out a sachet of Cherries Jubilee Spiru-tein powder to make some protein ice cream:

P1090916

This was the bomb, even James commented on how good it was. I’ve had this flavour before a long time ago - I think I may have to indulge in a full tub!

So I have to admit I’m getting a bit more worried about my knee. I’ve booked in for a sports massage so I’m hoping that will help to loosen up my IT Band. In the meantime I’m continuing to stretch, foam roll and occasionally ice it. I’m planning on trying out a 6 mile treadmill run at the weekend – I think it hurt so bad this morning because I didn’t wear my knee support. Fingers crossed I’ll be ok!

As for the rest of the weekend I have a lovely one planned, tomorrow should be pretty relaxed with a bit of grocery and bedroom accessory shopping, seeing my Mam and Dad, kitchen pottering and chilling out! On Sunday it will mark 7 years since me and James met (I was chief bridesmaid and he was best man at my sisters wedding – cheesy I know!) Hope you all have a great weekend planned too!

Have you had a sports massage before? Did it help you? Any tips for me in terms of what to wear and what to expect?

0 comments:

Post a Comment