jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Hungover but happy

Before todays exercise and eats I'll catch up on yesterday afternoon and evening fun!

Before I headed out I had a mid afternoon snack of a chopped apple with greek yoghurt and a little agave syrup and cinnamon.


I met up with one of my friends and we had a quick trip to the fruit and veg shop on her high street so I picked up a few bits and pieces while I could get them on the cheap. We had a lovely walk around the park before heading up to our other friends house. We had such a good time! I ended up drinking the whole bottle of red and snacked on the chips and salsa I had brought with me, and some walkers sensations crisps with some other dips. I just couldn't keep my hands out of the bag, I'm not even that fussed on crisps, but I guess when your having a drink you don't care. We were all very drunk by the end of the evening, we danced about to Lady Gaga videos and played some old hip hop and rap stuff we used to listen to on nights out. I would have posted a photo of us, but believe me it was not a pretty site!

When I got back to my mam and dads I had a pint glass of water and ate one of the apples and the two plums I'd brought with me before passing out. I woke up at about 5am feeling like utter crap, my head was banging and my tummy was not happy. I guess I got what I deserved! I don't feel guilty for indulging in a good drink, I don't drink often and I really enjoyed myself.

When I got up this morning I had a mug of warm water with the juice of half a lemon (I had picked up a couple of lemons from the fruit and veg shop) to try and kick start the detox process. I then had my bowl of muesli with half a chopped banana, some fresh raspberries and a chopped pear with skimmed milk.


It was delicious and helped to settle my tummy.

I pulled myself together and then headed back from from my parents via the supermarket for my big grocery shop -


It was a big haul! I also picked up this cute dress, I love breton stripes, when I saw this for just a tenner I couldn't resist.


After the shopping was sorted I did 30 mins of Tae Bo followed by my weights routine from my April training plan. I managed to get my plank hold up to 1 min 10 secs, which considering I was hungover was really good. I finished off with some stretching, my hips have been quite tight since the run yesterday so it was nice to stretch them out.

For lunch I had a slice of toasted rye bread with two poached eggs topped with a little nutritional yeast and a green monster (which I was totally craving) made with spinach, frozen banana, scoop of vanilla whey, chunk of cucumber that needed using up, a teaspoon of maca, hazelnut and almond rice milk and some water.

Fab lunch!

I spent the afternoon doing the cleaning I didn't do yesterday, while I was doing that I tried a cup of Lady Grey Tea in my new mug.


It was lovely to have that for a change to decaf or green tea.

I then did a little yoga for half an hour. I've decided that I'm really not feeling the Geri Yoga DVD so I thought I would try out an app I bought on my phone called YogaStretch. You can design your own custom sequence of poses and theres music and guidance through each pose. It was really good, I tried some more complex and difficult poses I've never done before which really tested my strength and flexiblity whilst stretching me out. After that I had a big fruit bowl and a cup of green tea for an afternoon snack. I was trying to get as much fruit and veg in my system as possible after all the alcohol and salt I consumed last night.


The bowl contained a chopped apple, red grapes, a satsuma, a sliced kiwi and a random carrot I had lying about in the fridge.

For dinner I wanted to try out a variation on a recipe that I had seen Jamie Oliver making on his 'Jamie at Home' show.

Laura's Coleslaw

1/4 red cabbage
1/4 white cabbage
1 carrot
1 red onion
1 white onion
1 fennel bulb

Half a big tub of Natural Yoghurt
3 tablespoons of garlic olive oil
1 teaspoon of mustard
2 cloves of garlic minced
Ground black pepper

Finely slice the cabbage and fennel (I used the slicer on my food processor) then grate the carrot and slice the onions and mix together in a large bowl. In a seperate bowl mix together the yoghurt, oil, mustard and garlic and add the pepper to taste. Then mix the yoghurt dressing with the sliced veggies.


This coleslaw is lovely and tangy, the fennel gives an aniseed flavour and the mustard adds a little heat. Much healthier than shop bought coleslaws that tend to be either high in fat or if a low fat version, full of added nasties.

I had mine with a baked chicken breast and mixed salad leaves and spinach. I'll be eating this combo for lunch the next couple of days too.


For desert I had my first go of making a 3 minute cookie. It worked really well and was a quick and delicious snack!


Drinks - water, green tea, lemon and green tea, lady grey tea, decaf tea

Well I can't believe the weekend is nearly over again! I've had a really good weekend, even with the little hangover I'm very happy! I'm going to have a nice bath and hopefully be in bed by 9 to catch up on the sleep I lost last night. I still have a bloody head ache! Hope you've all had a good one! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment