jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Snowy tuesday

Started the day by doing Davina top fit DVD. For breakfast had a blueberry smoothie with skim milk, natural yoghurt, oats and ground flax


Had another vanilla sculptress shake as a mid morning snack then for lunch had honeyed soup with red grapes


Mid afternoon snack - apple
Dinner - omlette with 1 egg and 2 egg whites, red onion and cheese and a big mixed salad



Followed by frozen raspberries with natural yoghurt



Drinks - water, green tea, lemon and ginger tea and decaf tea

The last couple of days around lunch time before I've eaten I've started to feel faint and sick, it goes away after I've eaten something but it's a pain in the arse! Used to get it quite bad in the past but I had thought that I had it sorted. I think I might change my mid morning snack and have something more carby in the morning and have my protein shake in the afternoon instead, let's hope that helps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment