jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Strange day

Today was a very weird day, wasn't at work as I was accompaning a friend as moral support to a meeting. I have to admit that I'm a creature of habit so this threw me right off but I think I still managed an ok day -

Breakfast - oats, natural yoghurt, chopped apple and honey
During day - two minging vending machine coffees, a diet coke, 3 clemintines and a polo mint!
Lunch - home made brocolli and cauliflower soup, apple
Dinner - chicken, red pepper, bok choy and cabbage stir fry with soy and ginger
Evening - a britvic orange diluted between 3 soda waters

Started the day by doing Davinas new DVD - (the Kick fit section) as I would usually go to the gym on a Monday after work but with being off work thought I would do that instead. Its the first time I've done it, it was ok but didnt wear me out enough, perhaps I need to put more effort into it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment