jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Christmas Gift Guide – my pick of gorgeous gifts

I’m a huge fan of the Christmas gift guides that some magazines print in their December editions, I love looking through them and getting inspired!

This year my parents have said that they would like to just give me some spending money for Christmas and then just get a couple of surprises to open on Christmas day. I think this is a good idea as I can get some things I want and give them to the Hubby to keep for me until Christmas morning.

So I thought it would be fun to do my own little Christmas gift guide! These are the things I’m thinking about getting for myself, I also think these would make lovely gifts for others too.

Foodie Goodies

Obviously I love my foodie treats! My wish list includes flavoured coffees, Teapigs tea and matcha powder, my favourite violet and rose cream chocolates, raw chocolate and crackers and of course, a cook book is always welcome!

homepicxmas[1]Beanies Flavoured Coffees – Square Orange Foods – from £4.25 

163_1[1]

68[1]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Teapigs Tea – from £3.99 and Matcha Green Tea Powder £25.00

rose_violet_creams_lge[1] English Rose and Violet Creams – Charbonnel and Walker £18.00

369033b[1] RAW Cherry Dark Chocolate – Goodness Direct £5.01

369099b[1] RAW Crispbread Intensely Italian – Goodness Direct £3.99

51fOxfsu1QL._SL500_AA300_[1] Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World – Amazon £6.29

Running gear

As previously mentioned I am in need of some decent winter running gear!

pro-warm-crew-aw10-wmn-s-product[1] Craft Pro Warm Crew Running Base Layer – Lanson Running £44.99

413Z91cE49L._SS360_[1] Nike Ladies Thermal Running Gloves – Amazon £12.99

Gorgeous girly treats

Don’t ask me why but I’m a sucker for animal jewellery – combine that with some bling and I’m sold. I also love beautiful vintage style underware. I may not be able to stretch to Agent Provocateur just yet, but luckily the high street have some pretty good versions. Slippers are a must at Christmas and a pretty purse is ideal for stashing my January sales money away!

78528208_m1[1] Crystal Kitty Cat Ring – Monsoon £12.00

43E64XBLK_large[1]

43E65XBLK_large[1]

Frou Frou Lace and Ribbon Balcony Bra and Knickers – from Topshop (£18.00 bra / £6 pants)

79523499_T[1] Pom Pom Heart Fairisle Slipper Boots – Accessorize £16.00

291750[1] Briar Rose Zip Wallet – Cath Kidson £25.00

Pampering Pressies

I love a good bit of pampering and these bath and body goodies are gorgeous, add a scented candle and I’m all set:

cleanse-and-polish-100ml-pump-starter-kit-med[1] Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish – Liz Earle £13.00

Christmas_Allsor_4cb2f8b5a656d[1] Christmas Allsorts Gift Box – Lush £9.95

giftjasmine[2] Korres Gift Set – Zuneta £20

101791315[1]Diptyque Tuberose Scented Candle – Space NK £36.00

I hope you’ve enjoyed my pick of Christmas goodies! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? What’s on your Christmas list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment