jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Free Rhubarb!

Yesterday I managed to score some free home grown rhubard that my Mam had got from my Uncle's allotment so I thought I would have some with my porridge. I chopped it up and cooked it with a little water and a teaspoon of sugar until it had softened. I then added a little agave syrup for extra sweeteness and added it to a bowl of porridge made with water, hazelnut and almond rice milk and topped it with flaked almonds.

I had it with a cup of Tea Pigs Mao Feng Green tea, delicious!
While crossing a few things off my weekend to do list I snacked on an apple and a little bit of dark chocolate I came across while sorting out my cupboards, I just couldn't resist a little nibble.

 I did some tae bo followed by my strength workout and then I felt like doing a little bit of yoga for a good stretch so I popped on Davinas 'Davina Fit' DVD and did the short yoga session.

Lunch was my favourite salad: cos lettuce, spinach, cucumber, red onion, grated carrot, beetroot and some feta cheese.

I just love this salad, I can't get enough of feta cheese. I then had a chocolate cherry green monster in a bowl - spinach, frozen cherries and a scoop of chocolate whey with a little hazelnut and almond rice milk.

Heaven in a bowl!
After I'd tackled my cleaning I had a mid afternoon snack of greek yoghurt with more of my rhubard with a little drizzle of agave syrup.


This tasted so good, I should really eat rhubard more often when its in season, I'll have to try and get some more of the free home grown stuff!

For dinner I made me and the hubby some turkey in gravy with steamed brocolli and savoy cabbage and sweet potato for me and normal potato for the hubby. I just quickly fried off some turkey steak cut into strips then cooked it in some hot water with gravy granules until it thickened and the turkey was cooked. Cooking it this way seems to keep the turkey nice and tender.

For desert I had more heaven in a bowl in the form of banana, chocolate and peanut butter softserve! I blended two frozen bananas with some chocolate rice milk and some cocoa powder and then added a spoonful of chunky peanut butter.  

 

How lovely and creamy does that look? This tasted fab!
Drinks - water, green tea, decaf tea
Well I'm very happy as I seem to be making good progress with my weekend to do list!
  • See friends and family (hopefully including bbqs!) If the weather is nice my parents are going to have a bbq tomorrow, I've got my fingers crossed!
  • Run x 2 - 1 down 1 to go!
  • Strength workout
  • Training plan for May
  • Natural Balance foods review and GIVEAWAY! post
  • Make some fuel bars Will post the recipe for these tomorrow!
  • Grocery shop
  • Clean flat and do laundry
  • Sort out boxes under kitchen bench and get paint and brushes out ready to paint window sills - I don't think I'm going to get this one done :-(
  • Sort out old magazines and make inspiration board / file - I've started to go through the huge pile!
  • Chill out! - Hopefully tomorrow :-)
Hope you are all having a great weekend, be sure to come back tomorrow for my little giveaway. I have three lovely little prizes for you my wonderful blog friends! Well I'm going to head off now and try and do that last thing on my to do list for the rest of the night ;-) see ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment