jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Hunger monster!

Can't believe Monday came round so quick! The weekends never long enough. Had a fairly good food day but I had an attack of the hunger monster this evening. Haven't had it for ages but I just feel starving! Today I've had -

Breakfast - chopped apple with natural yoghurt and granola



Snack - vanilla sculptress shake
Lunch - honeyed carrot soup and red grapes



After having a shorter session at the gym than normal (hubby got an early finish from work so needed to pick him up) ended up snacking on more red grapes and granola due to hunger monster. For dinner had two of my homemade spicy bean burgers with salad which were a faff to cook and had too much corridander in them but weren't too bad overall.



Hunger monster came back again (!) so had an apple and more granola.

Drinks - water, green tea, lemon and ginger tea, decaf tea

Exercise - as I was saying, didn't work out for as long as I would have liked but got in 20 mins on cross trainer with first 10 mins intervals, 20 mins on step machine with first 10 mins intervals and 8 mins on bike doing intervals followed by my full sit ups and crunches etc when got home.

I'm off to try and find something to keep me busy to stop me raiding the cupboards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment