jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Scoping things out in Brighton

Hi Everyone, I thought I'd do a quickie post to tell you about my day. I'm having a great time in Brighton so far and have managed to get some web time on my Uncles laptop!

I was up at 4am this morning so that we could get an early start and miss the traffic. I made a gorgeous green monster (spinach, frozen banana, soy milk, maca powder) and topped it with some Dorsets Cereals Roasted and Toasted Muesli.


This set me up for my journey! We were travelling down with my parents so it made a nice change for me not having to drive. We had a couple of stops and I had a Skinny Cinnamon Latte, apple and coco orange nakd bar to keep me going.


I also snacked on an unpictured bag of nakd orange raisins and another apple. We made really good time and did the journey in 6 hours. We got changed and headed straight for the beach. The hubby really fancied some fish and chips so I thought I'd might as well treat myself too.


They were ok, but not great so I felt a bit disappointed that I'd 'wasted' those calories!

We had a good wonder around the shops while I scouted out some potential purchases. I got really excited when I found a place called Lick that serves frozen yoghurt and I had a big serving with dark chocolate chips, strawberries and raspberry sauce.


It was delicious and I will definitely be making a return visit there! I also had a beetroot, carrot and apple juice.


My Aunt made dinner tonight - ham, salad, coleslaw and the most delicious olive and tomato bread.


iPhone pics as I didn't want my camera flashing off every two minutes! I had another slice of bread when I'd finished this. Desert was two little bowls of this raspberry triffle -


Plus a small square of this home made carrot cake.


Yum! I've had an amazing day of eats! I've also picked up a few little purchases -


I'll give you more info on these in another post, believe you me there is going to be a whole post on my shopping by the time I've finished!

Hope you have all had a great weekend. I'm mega excited for tomorrow and I've also scoped out a couple of options for yummy food, I'm just spoilt for choice! Catch you all later! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment