jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

A suprise delivery and some interesting news!

I was up nice and early this morning for my last date with Jillian for a while! I did Level 3 and the last circuit of Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. As I'll be changing my training plan this week I'll be using a different DVD for my strength workouts. I was really craving a green monster after that so I made one using two big handfuls of spinach, frozen blueberries, scoop of vanilla whey, ground flax, hazelnut and almond rice milk and a little bit of water. It goes a bit of a funny colour but tastes very good!


I had a really stressful morning at work, I was ready to go mental at several points but I managed to chill out a bit by mid morning. It was one of the teams birthdays at the weekend so we all stopped for a tea and cake break. I didn't have any cake, it was one of those awful frozen chocolate gateux things, if I'm going to have cake I at least want it to be something extra nice! I had a quick look at the ingredients list and it was a mile long, nuff said really! I had an apple instead.


*polishes halo*
We did have quite an interesting conversation about food, healthy diet and children while having our tea. We all agreed how much we liked what Jamie Oliver has been doing both in this country and now in the US, we had all been shocked when he had visited a school very near us and all the kids had been eating chips and beans and pot noodles for dinner, its just scary.

For lunch I had some sweet potato and cabbage soup from my frozen stash, it was really tasty.


Followed by a juicy nectarine.

Mid afternoon I had another apple and two babybel lights.


I finished work a bit earlier, which makes a lovely change for a Thursday and headed to my newly refurbished supermarket. I think I'm really sad but I was quite excited to go! I got a load of stuff, including some trout and organic beef mince from the reduced to clear section. I also got some packs of miso soup to try out. I made myself a bowl when I got in to hold me over till dinner. It tasted really nice and savory so will be good for when I get those cravings for salty savory things, plus its only 26 cals a bowl so you can't go wrong!


For dinner I made a big stir fry with chicken breast, brocolli, pak choy, carrot, orange pepper, red onion, ginger and soy sauce. It was lush!


Followed by a bowl of frozen raspberries with hazelnut and almond rice milk.


Drinks - water, green tea, decaf tea

Was nicely suprised when I got home when I found that I had recieved a lovely box of goodies from the people at Natural Balance Foods! I was so excited when I opened the box and saw all this stuff!

I'm really looking forward to trying all of these things out. When I have I might even have my first ever blog giveaway! Another bit of good news, as mentioned in a post earlier in the week, is that I got an email saying that I had been choosen as Health and Fitness magazines June Issue Reader of the Month! That means a little piece in the magazine about me and a photo, plus I get a little prize. I know its not a really big deal but I've never been in a magazine before so I was quite chuffed!

Well now that we are almost offically in the Easter weekend I thought I'd end todays post with something nice and spring like. I bought myself a big bunch of flowers so that even if its raining outside it would feel a little bit more like spring.


Hope you have all had a great week and are looking forward to the Easter break! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment