jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

I’m hooked

Oh my I had the most amazing smoothie this morning! I did my DVD workout (Davina Fit, Bottom Fit and Top Fit sections back to back) then made this bowl of absolute heaven:

CIMG8057

The best ever Chocolate Cherry Green Monster containing russian red kale (with stalks removed), frozen cherries, scoop of chocolate Sun Warrior protein powder, soy milk, teaspoon of maca powder and muesli for topping.

Seriously, I feel I lack the vocabulary to describe how amazingly tasty this was. I’m officially hooked on the Sun Warrior powder now, more subtle but richer than my old chocolate whey powder, just delicious. My new blender also successfully blended the kale – my old processor could never handle kale and I ended up with a lumpy, chewy smoothie. This was perfectly smooth and gorgeous. The Sun Warrior ain’t cheap so I’ll have to ration it, but I’d rather have this once a week and really enjoy it than have my cheaper whey protein 3 times a week.

Today we had an event at work that ended with a buffet. Luckily the venue always do a good buffet with some healthy options. I had two small cheese savoury sandwiches on wholemeal bread, lots of veggie sticks with hummus, apples, clementines and grapes.

73b33246-ee9d-4465-a1d1-51e0e5fc4ae2

I had a lot more hummus and veggies after I finished this plate plus an additional apple, clementine and more grapes.

Mid afternoon, once I got back to the office, I had some 2% greek yoghurt with broken brazil nuts and a couple more grapes we’d brought back from the event.

CIMG8063

For dinner I made a wonderful roast butternut and caramelised red onion frittata with organic goats cheese (using 1 egg and 2 egg whites) plus a salad of romaine and radicchio.

CIMG8066

Desert was just a huge bowl of sliced organic apples with cinnamon and a little muesli.

CIMG8068

Tomorrow I have my cousin coming round for dinner so I may take tomorrow night off from the blog. I find this time of year quite strange as the hubby starts to work later nights as he works in retail – this means that we have to make the most of any time we have to spend together, so after my cousin has been and gone it will be nice to have some chill time when he gets in from work. This also affects how I tend to plan meals for us both. I am working on a blog post to look at how I manage to cook for the both of us and take into account our different diets, but also to look at how James has become healthier too.

Do you find trying to eat healthy is helped or hindered by your partner, family or friends? My cousin is happy to eat healthy food so I think a veggie filled stir fry may be in order tomorrow!

I’m now off to dream about how tasty my favourite Butternut Squash Smoothie will taste made with the vanilla Sun Warrior! Catch you later Smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment