jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Pretty, tasty, little things: a Christmas Gift Guide

Hi everyone, hope your Friday’s are going well! I thought I’d do a fun little post with a few of my picks of gorgeous Christmas gifts. These are all things I’d have on my wish list and that I think would make amazing presents for female friends and family or just anyone with a sweet tooth ;-)

Foodie Heaven

Check out Hotel Chocolat range of vegan chocolate here. I think these would be a perfect Christmas gift for a vegan chocolate lover:

Classic-Smudge-Chocolate-Spread-IMG500058m chocolate-log-IMG330020mClassic Smudge Chocolate Spread and Chocolate Yule Log with nuts, both Hotel Chocolat

Of course, you might prefer these lovely chocolaty spreads:

choc hazDCD  Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter and Dark Chocolate Dreams, both – iHerb

raw choc raisins The Raw Chocolate Company – chocolate covered gojis, raisins and mulberries – Goodness Direct

boojaHazelnut Booja Booja Truffles – Goodness Direct

 pb flourPeanut Flour – iHerb

Ok, so I think only people from the healthy living blogisphere would get Peanut Flour as a gift but I know I would love it!

safSaf Raw Apple Granola Bites – Planet Organic

Don’t forget – if your planning a little spree on iHerb or Goodness Direct for Christmas check out the discount codes and links in the sponsors section! I’m already planning on making the most of the Goodness Direct offer and will be placing an order soon!

Beauty and pampering

5738-Christmas-tweeetsChristmas Tweets Gift Set - Lush

green peopleSkin Sparkle Gift Set - Green people

korresKorres All I Want Gift Set – Hq Hair

 originsLimited Edition Ginger Treats Gift Set - Origins

Random bits and pieces

socksSheer Sparkle Ankle Socks – Urban Outfitters

 peguin hot water bottlePenguin Hot Water Bottle - Topshop

phone caseVintage Camera phone case – Urban Outfitters

 bird note book A5 birds journal - Topshop

headphonesSpitfire Woody head phones – Urban Outfitters

recipes Recipes Folder – Paperchase

cambridge Fluro Yellow Cambridge Satchel - ASOS

Have you started your Christmas shopping? What’s on your wish list this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment