jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Deadline

I’m having a bit of a stressful day, I thought a piece of work had a deadline for two weeks and it actually has to be submitted by tomorrow! I freaked when I realised this. Luckily my manager said I could come home to work on it. I was debating whether or not to even do a post tonight but I actually find writing my blog posts (along with a quick twitter fix every half an hour) relaxing so I thought I’d give myself a break.

I started the day with a 45 minute strength workout (the usual Davina DVD with added upper body) and then made a beautiful breakfast, Chocolate Raspberry Oats. I can’t believe I haven’t done the chocolate raspberry combo with porridge before now! I made up some of my Rude Health Fruity Date porridge (1/2 cup of porridge mix and 1 cup of water) then added a scoop of chocolate whey (you could use cocoa powder instead if you don’t have chocolate protein powder) a teaspoon of raw cacao powder for extra chocolate flavour then mixed in some defrosted frozen raspberries, topped with a big dollop of Total full fat Greek yoghurt and more raspberries.

CIMG5748 CIMG5751

Yum!

Lunch was a bowl of Courgette and Watercress Soup followed by half a melon which I just ate with a spoon.

CIMG5544 CIMG5763

Mid afternoon I realised my deadline was tomorrow so I got myself home and ate my snack before chaining myself to the computer – carrot, cucumber, sugar snaps and chopped apple with almond butter for dipping.

CIMG5770

I also had an additional apple – solely down to stress induced hunger monster. I was proud of myself for not sitting with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon so I’m not going to sweat about eating an additional apple!

For dinner I already had something lined up in order to use up old veggies and the small amount of cooking it required was lovely and relaxing. Love a bit of chopping and stirring to chill me out! I sautéed some courgette and red pepper with a crushed garlic clove and mixed with some tomato pasta sauce, spinach and a few chopped basil leaves. I served it with two slices of olive, pepper and feta bread that I’d had stashed in my freezer which I’d warmed through in the oven.

CIMG5774

So delicious – I love it when a random meal tastes so good. As a little desert I made up a Cookies and Cream Spiru tein shake with ice cubes, soymilk, some of my matcha green powder and a little xanthan gum for thickness then topped with cacao nibs.

CIMG5783 CIMG5788

I’m still loving the Xanthan gum for adding volume to my smoothies. I picked mine up from the gluten free section at the supermarket. If your like me and love thick smoothies in a bowl pick some up and try it out! I feel really full from that smoothie.

How do you deal with stressful situations? Do you turn to food or are you the opposite and have no appetite? I could have easily stuffed my face as I really do suffer from stress related bingeing so I’m very happy I managed to just keep it to one extra crunchy apple! Fingers crossed I can continue like this for the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow I have a big day at work as it is the AGM and 10th Birthday celebration of the charity that I work for. I’m looking forward to a nice buffet and some cake! I’ve also had another package of goodies delivered for me to sample for the blog. I know I’ve had quite a lot sent to me this past couple of weeks but I love sharing my experiences of these products with you, and as always they are all going to end up in my mega GIVEAWAY coming soon. This new product is quite unusual (for me anyway) so I’m looking forward to sharing the details with you all. Catch you tomorrow! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment