jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

NYC, what a difference 3 years makes

Well I am almost all packed and ready for NYC! I’ve spent today tidying the flat and trying to pick out a capsule wardrobe that will allow me lots of room in my suitcase for bringing back goodies!

This morning I headed out for a run. I did 6.3 miles in 57 minutes with an average pace of 9.01. As I headed out to just do a relaxed 6 miles I was happy with that pace. It was also really cold this morning to the point that even wearing my gloves my hands and fingers ached when I got home, ouch! I also did my abs and core exercises.

Breakfast was a smoothie containing romaine, frozen raspberries, blueberries and peaches, vanilla sun warrior, mesquite, maca, water and xanthan and guar gums. I topped with gojis, almond butter sauce, grape nuts cereal and chia seeds:

P1050454

I had this bowl plus another half bowl full, I love huge filling smoothies! I’m planning on having another one in the morning, I’m going to miss them so much while I’m away!

Lunch was a quick bowl of Leek, White Bean and Greens Soup along with two oranges:

P1050463

For a mid afternoon snack I enjoyed two oat and pumpkin ryvita topped with cheesy avocado mash (1/2 avocado, lemon juice, nutritional yeast) plus a chopped carrot:

P1050470

Every time I have avocado I remember how much I adore it! I made the rest of the avocados I had into frozen chocolate avocado cups :-)

For dinner I made a Buddha bowl with watercress, spinach and rocket salad topped with quinoa, lots of roasted kabocha squash, edamame, parsley and mixed seeds with a little shoyu sauce:

P1050475

Dessert was a simple bowl of fresh strawberries and raspberries plus two unpictured apples:

P1050486

The excitement is really starting to kick in now! While I’m away I have a couple of great guest posts lined up so keep checking back!

Before I go I’ll leave you with a few pics from our last visit to NYC – we went for our honeymoon in 2008. I came across these the other day, can’t believe how much I have changed in just under 3 years!

CIMG0391 CIMG0387 pic

I can honestly say I feel like a whole new person now and will be visiting NYC this time round with a whole new outlook on life!

Enjoy the rest of your week and have a great weekend – see you when I get back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment