jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Changing it up

The weekend has finally arrived! Got much planned? I can’t wait to have a good catch up with my best friends, as well as other things like watching Wimbledon!

Today I started with a new plan at the gym. I’ve changed my interval training up a bit as it had been a couple of months since I last made any changes to my plan and I like to keep challenging myself! I did:

  • 10 minutes: cross trainer, 1 minute fast, low resistance, 1 minute slow, high resistance, 30 sec low resistance, going ‘backwards’.
  • 10 minutes: step machine, 1 minute low resistance, 1 minute fast high resistance.
  • 10 minutes: bike, 30 sec low resistance seated sprint, 30 sec medium resistance seated, 30 sec high resistance standing jog.

I also changed up my abs and core to this routine:

  • Push ups to failure – I managed 4 ;-)
  • Plank – 2 minutes
  • Superman x 20
  • Full sit up x 20
  • Bicycle crunches x 20
  • Side planks – 1 minute each side
  • Reverse crunches x 20
  • Full sit up x 20
  • Bicycle crunches x 20
  • Mountain climbers x 20

This was a great workout all done in 45 minutes! Thursday’s workouts included a quick Detox Yoga podcast before work and a 3,2,1 workout at the gym after work.

I’ve also had some delicious eats, especially these breakfasts:

P1070561

Gooseberry and Clemintine compote (I just cooked some gooseberries and 2 chopped clemintines in a small pan with a splash of water and some agave syrup) with two small chopped apples, Rude Health apple and cinnamon granola and some plain soy yoghurt.

This morning I had some overnight oats in the fridge (made using the wonderful Katie’s method plus chia seeds) which I topped with a punnet of raspberries, soy yoghurt, cashew butter sauce and a little granola:

P1070601

Lovely stuff, the over night oats were so creamy!

Lunches these last two days have been big salad bowls filled with my Confetti Quinoa Salad made with sugar snaps instead of the red cabbage and hemp oil instead of the olive oil. I had it on top of a huge pile of greens:

P1070569

I love the sweet / sharpness from the dried apricots and the apple cider vinegar.

I also got to try out one of my Pure Bars from NYC as a pre workout snack:

P1070566

This was the Cherry Cashew flavour, it was very tasty but not as full of cherry flavour as I was expecting. I did like that it has big chunks of nuts and dried fruit within the bar though.

This evenings dinner was made with some lovely fresh produce from my organic veg box. I just wanted to make something quick and easy so I went with a huge veggie packed stir fry:

P1070607

This included broccoli, spring greens, mushroom, radish, carrot, sugar snaps, green onion and soya beans with some sweet ginger sesame sauce (ginger, sweet chilli sauce, shoyu and toasted sesame oil). This was wonderful, I haven’t had a big stir fry like this in ages!

Last nights post workout dessert was a big wonderful bowl of protein ice cream made with 2 scoops of peanut butter swirl spiru-tein, water, ice and the usual gums topped with some peanut flour sauce and cacao nibs:

P1070583

I’ve just ordered another big tub of this stuff from iHerb, I love it!

Tonight I decided to have some of this The Raw Chocolate Company Pitch Dark Chocolate:

P1070618

I just love this chocolate, such a wonderful deep rich flavour.

I was also over the moon today when I received these tubs of Hemp Protein Powder to try out:

P1070591

These are from the Good Hemp Company. I have the plain hemp and the Strawberry Fit Shake to try. I’m especially looking forward to seeing what the strawberry is like!

How often do you change up your exercise routine?

Hope you all have and awesome weekend and don’t forget to check out my Giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment