jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Feeling in the mood for Spring!

On the news this morning they were saying that today should be the warmest day of the year so far in the North East. Its a shame that the horrible wind had to go and steal the warmth away! I've spent most of the day in my fleecy hoody to keep me warm as our office is an old drafty building. I'm still happy though as at least you can really feel that spring is finally on its way!

I didn't have to be in work till a bit later this morning so I thought I would try and work out for a few minutes longer. I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level two and the first two circuits of Level 3. I don't think I have ever sweated so much in my life! After that I had a serious craving for a green monster so used up the last of my bag of spinach (about 2 big handfuls) some frozen blueberries, oats, vanilla whey powder, ground flax and a tablespoon of peanut butter (I briefly considered not adding the pb to save on calories after my weight gain / excessive food this week but then I thought screw that! pb just makes this extra delicious.)


It looks a really strange colour but tastes fabulous! I got to sit down and savor it instead of having to rush about getting ready like usual which was lovely.

Lunch was another juicy nectarine - these taste beautiful at the moment, just the perfect ripeness!


Followed by another bowl of Chilli Bean soup. It was just what I needed to warm me up in the drafty office!

My mid afternoon snack was a pear and some cottage cheese


I was working late again tonight so I made up some dinner last night in the form of roast veggies (brocolli, sweet potato, red pepper, red onion) with diced turkey steak fried off in a little oil with hot chilli powder. I've never ever thought of roasting brocolli until I read about other bloggers doing it. It tastes lovely, will be doing it more often!


I've just got in from work having come home via the shops, got some lovely cabbage, brocolli and kale for over the weekend as well as a box of grape nuts as I've heard these talked about on blogs and fancied giving them a try. I was hungry when I got in so had a couple of rice cakes with cucumber and carrot.


I'll probably have another couple of those rice cakes in a bit as still hungry! I'm not counting these as evening snackies as I had planned on having them as I knew I would be hungry when getting home from work.

Drinks - water, green tea, decaf tea

Even though it hasn't felt that warm today my thoughts have been turning to Spring. Like everyone else I feel a spring clean coming on, I have loads of stuff I want to get done around the flat as well as refreshing some of my home accessories to be more spring like! I like to get new cushions, bedding, towels, bathroom and kitchen accessories (when I can afford them) in nice colours to brighten things up. I've already given my wardrobe a spring update but I haven't really been able to wear it much as its stayed so cold, so fingers crossed its sunshine from now on! Have any of you guys been in the spring clean mood?

So glad its Friday tomorrow, even though I'm working a few hours on Saturday I just can't wait for the weekend! I also have my weekly weigh in tomorrow so will be seeing if the pizza had done any damage or if my weigh gain / loss theory works! Wish me luck x

0 comments:

Post a Comment