jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Bring on the weekend!

So today's post is a bit of a catch up seeing as I worked another late one yesterday. I'm so tired today from it, bring on the weekend!

Thursday morning started with Davina. I'm enjoying working those arms, and I definitely think they are becoming more defined. Breakfast was a tub of 0% greek yoghurt (my last for a little while as they are too expensive!) mixed with a scoop of chocolate whey and topped with some oats, grape nuts and mixed berries.


Yummy mess! Lunch was a chicken salad dressed with lemon juice and plenty of black pepper followed by an apple.


Mid afternoon I snacked on a pot of cottage cheese with walnuts and cinnamon.


This was lovely and tasty and the 20g + of protein kept me nice and full. I also snacked on an apple before my meeting.


When I got home from my meeting it was too late for a decent dinner so I ate a bowl of my Lemon Tofu Pudding (which was oh so good!) and then I had what seemed like a billion kallo savory rice cakes and another (!) apple.


I finished it all off with a glass of hazelnut and almond rice milk.


This morning I was up bright and early for my weigh in. It was good news, I've lost 3lbs since last week! That puts me back at my happy weight of 10st (140lbs). Just like the holiday to Majorca, I would like to lose a few more pounds to give me a 'cushion' for my next holiday to Brighton which is in two weeks.

I popped to the gym for my cardio / free weights workout. I did 10 minutes of intervals on the cross trainer and 10 minutes of intervals on the step machine. I then did my weights routine from my training plan. To save time I joined up my tricep kickback and row into one move. It was a great workout, I'm definitely expecting some DOMS tomorrow!

Breakfast was a bowl of porridge made with jumbo porridge oats, quinoa flakes and water with a scoop of vanilla whey and some blueberries mixed in, then topped off with some pumpkin and sunflower seeds.


Lunch was a turkey salad with 5 slices of turkey, mixed salad leaves, carrot, cucumber and a big dollop of hummus on the side. I followed that with a pink lady apple.


I managed to head straight home after an afternoon meeting, very happy for the slightly earlier start to the weekend! I snacked on a bowl of low fat fromage frais with honey when I got home.


I've been looking at alternatives to my favourite expensive Fage 0% greek yoghurt. I tried some greek style yoghurt last week which was ok but did not contain loads of protein and had a few too many calories. I then saw the tub of low fat fromage frais and checked the label. Much better protein content and lower sugar, although not as good as the Fage, its much more affordable!

For dinner I made my Chilli, Lime, Ginger Chicken Stir Fry with Cashews. I used a pre packed stir fry as when I was last at the shops the shelves were a bit empty. The veggies included tender stem brocolli, chinese cabbage, sugar snap peas, red cabbage, spring onion and some fresh red chilli and corridander.


It really tasted amazing! Desert was a hot apple (chopped apple mircowaved with a tablespoon of water for 2 minutes) topped with couple of tablespoons of fromage frais, agave syrup and some Tropical Bear Granola.


I am so happy that the weekend is here, I don't know what it is but I'm so ready for it this week. I've been spending the afternoon looking through my cookbooks, snapping pics on my phone and uploading them to my Evernote account. I can then tag them with breakfast, lunch, dinner etc, then when I want some inspiration I can just look them straight up. Check out Evernote, its free and is a fantasic organisational tool.

So what does everyone have planned for the weekend? I'm out for a 4 mile run in the morning (fingers crossed my knee holds out) then I think I might pop into town and see what cheap fruit and veg I can get from the market before heading home (I will not be looking in any high street shops!) to give my wardrobe a good sort out. Thanks to the fantasic comments from you guys on my last post I'm going to have a good look at how to go on with ebay and see if I can make some money selling old clothes! I'm also planning some tasty eats. Can't wait! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment