jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

10 great things this week

1. Figuring out how to get You Tube Videos streamed on my TV so I could do this Anything Goes Thursday workout from the big screen:

cameraroll-1322755015.330410

Cassie from Blogilates looks sweet but these workouts are killers! I made up a playlist for one hour – the videos are 8 – 15 minutes in length so the whole workout flies over. I was a sweaty mess by the end, try these and tell me they aren’t tough! I needed the 10 minute yoga at the end to cool down! All other workouts this week have been straight off my current training plan.

2. These delicious raw breakfasts:

CIMG1919Raw coconut wraps with home made raw cashew butter and a sliced pink lady apple

CIMG1937 Chocolate Chai Chia Protein pudding (1 scoop of chocolate sun warrior protein powder, 2 tbsp of chia seeds, 1 tbsp of chai chia mix, water) with a sliced banana and cinnamon – so yummy!

3. This fantastic soup:

CIMG1914

Thai Green Sweet Potato and Leek Soup (vegan, makes 2 – 3 servings)

  • 1 tbsp of coconut oil (or olive oil)
  • 3 leeks
  • 2 tbsp of vegan thai green curry paste (I used Thai Taste brand)
  • 2 inch piece of ginger, minced
  • 2 sweet potatoes
  • 1 tsp of vegan vegetable bouillon powder
  • 1/2 cup of coconut milk

Wash and chop the leeks and fry in the coconut oil over a medium high heat. Add the minced ginger and Thai green curry paste and continue to fry for 2 minutes. Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into cubes and add to the pan. Cover the vegetables with hot water and add the bouillon powder then simmer for 10 minutes until the sweet potato is tender. Add the coconut milk and puree the soup until smooth using a hand blender or regular blender. Serve! I had mine with some raw curried juice pulp crackers.

4. My first festive oats of the season:

cameraroll-1322755005.955612

1/2 cup of oats cooked in 2 1/2 cups of water Katie style with 1 scoop of vanilla sun warrior protein powder, 2 tbsp of sweet mincemeat plus more on top, a chopped pear and a dollop of white chocolate wonderful peanut butter. Thanks to Tam for introducing me to the fabulousness of sweet mincemeat in porridge last Christmas!

5. My new fashion buys:

Faux Fur Scarf and Navy Blue Coat: New Look

cameraroll-1322755011.012745Owl necklace: H&M

6. Kabocha Edamame Thai Green Curry Noodle Bowl

CIMG1932

I had this last week and it was so awesome I just had to have it again, yum!

7. Starbuck’s VIA Christmas blend:

cameraroll-1322755026.038268

I can’t wait to make this as a latte with soy milk, a shot of amaretto liqueur and soy whip on top, oh yes!

8. Naked Chocolate

P1110790

I won this book in a giveaway from the lovely Sharon, its signed by the authors and has been a really interesting and fun read! I can’t wait to try out some of the recipes.

9. Sunflower seed butter and sweet miso dip:

CIMG1928

I made this with a couple of tbsp of sunflower seed butter, 1 tbsp of sweet white miso and water combined to make a dip for some veggies and oh my it was heavenly! Would be a lovely spread for crackers or bread too :-)

10. Putting the Christmas decorations up!

cameraroll-1322772835.859008

We only have room for a mini 3ft tree but I love it! I’m feeling well and truly in the Christmas mood now!

How has your week been? I’m ready for the weekend, its going to be another fun filled but busy one for me! Tomorrow I need to fit in a run first thing and after today’s frost I suspect that it will be done on the dreadmill. I also need to go to the allotment and pay my rent, get my key and generally freak out! We also have a gig tomorrow night which I’m really looking forward to. On Sunday I’m having a Mother Daughter shopping trip which will include a trip to the Chinese Buffet!

What do you have planned for the weekend? What has been great this week for you?

Secret Santa’s should all have been posted out today, if you haven’t been able to for some reason please make sure you email me! So excited to see what everyone has received!

0 comments:

Post a Comment