jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Not long...

...till my holidays! Although calling them holidays makes it sound much grander than it actually is, its just time off really, but I still can't wait. Our February holiday is usually taken up with sorting stuff around the flat, catching up on TV and movies and just spending time together. I got some really good news at work as well, our board of trustees has agreed that we can be paid overtime, and my manager has managed to get it put on to this months pay, I was planning a bit of a spree anyway but now I can do it without feeling so guilty!

Got up this morning and got straight into my Davina Super Sculpt DVD. I then made myself a lovely big greeny blue monster! (spinach, frozen blueberries, oats, ground flax, vanilla protein powder, milk)



For lunch I had an apple and a big bowl of my favourite leek and potato soup from my frozen stash.




As a mid afternoon snack I had a bunch of red grapes which were beautiful and sweet. I worked a bit late till 6, then hit the shops and topped up my groceries. When I got back I made a delicious beef stir fry with brocolli, spinach, carrot, red onion and an oyster and spring onion sauce, yum!



After this I made myself a bowl of frozen raspberries with natural yoghurt and mixed seeds.


Drinks - Water, green tea, decaf tea, lemon and ginger tea with manuka honey, glass of water with vit C tablet

As the days gone on I've started to feel more and more lousy, I'm coming down with a head cold which I hate! I forgot to pick up some lemons at the shops to make lemon and ginger tea so I think I'll just be making myself a plain old ginger tea. Luckily I'm well prepared for colds and I have a little bag with tissues, decongestant, and this wonderful stuff -



Eight hour cream is my secret weapon against chapped lips and a red sore nose as it really soothes dry skin. What are your secret weapons against colds? Has anyone got any suggestions for remedies I could try? I don't do ill very well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment