jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Back to work

Had to drag my lazy self out of bed at 6 am this morning, the first day back at work after time off is a bummer! After my usual mug of hot water I chopped up an unripe pear and nuked it in the microwave to soften it up. I then added some agave syrup, cinnamon, oats and natural yoghurt, it was just what I needed to start the day!
I had about 90 emails to go through when I got into work, and my to do list is huge. I can see plenty of over time coming up this week. Mid morning I had some cottage cheese and raisins. Totally loving this combo at the moment! Lunch was an apple followed by a bowl of my vegetable and lentil soup that I made over the weekend.


I worked solid (only stopping to have a bit read of blogs on my breaks!) till 4 then had a fudge baby and a cup of green tea to set me up ready for the gym.

I really need to give my training plan a total overhall and set myself some clear goals (was very inspired after reading Laura's post) but as this week is going to be so hectic I think I'll do my usual and start with a fresh plan next week. So the gym workout consisted of my usual cardio with intervals (treadmill, cross trainer, step machine, rower) and my usual abs sets.

Tonight we have house guests! My sister in law Katy and her friend Rachel are up from Leeds and stopping the night as she has a meeting up here tomorrow. Hubby and the rest of them have ordered a take away, but I have resisted the temptation and stuck to my ultra healthy home made bean burger with tons of salad and a little tomato sauce.


Followed by a bowl of frozen raspberries and vanilla rice milk.


I'm getting some seriously dodgy looks right now. I don't think they can understand that I actually prefer the bean burger to the greasy, fatty take away. I'm all for balance but I don't think a take away is a good Monday night meal. Nevermind, some people just don't get it!

Drinks - Water, green tea, decaf tea
Exercise - gym cardio workout with intervals and abs sets

Does anyone else have difficulty getting their family and friends to understand why they prefer a healthy diet?

Hope everyones Monday has been good! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment