jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Favourite Fruits

I woke up this morning with a renewed positivity, I will run on Saturday, I will run on Saturday......

I have some serious DOMS action going on today - no doubt due to the Jillian DVD I did yesterday and the leg and knee strengthening moves I've been practising.

I had my water and lemon and headed to the gym. I wanted to get my workout in this morning as I had an evening meeting to attend. I managed to get a late start at work so I could get a full hour of cardio in. I had a great workout. I did 20 minutes each on the cross trainer, step machine and bike doing my new tougher intervals. I got a really good sweat on and I was quite happy with my energy levels as sometimes I can be rubbish at the gym first thing. I finished off with plenty of stretching and 2 sets of my abs exercises.

Breakfast was a yummy yoghurt mess with a scoop of vanilla whey, a few tablespoons of Rachels Organic Low Fat Black Cherry Yoghurt, a chopped apple and some Dorset Cereals Berries and Cherries Muesli.


Just what I needed to re fuel!

Lunch was a salad beast - grilled halloumi, spinach, quinoa, spring onions, red pepper, courgette, cucumber and chopped mint.


Very tasty and filling!

I followed this with two fresh apricots and a punnet of fresh cherries.


These were both on special offer, although still not that cheap. They just taste so good so I don't mind paying a little more while they are at least semi affordable!

My mid afternoon snack was a portion of my Tofu Berry Pudding.


Not very pretty looking in my little plastic pot, but still so tasty. I love silken tofu it can be used in so many recipes and adds a good filling protein punch.

Before I headed to my meeting I had a mini dinner of salmon on wholegrain rice cakes with carrot and cucumber. For the salmon topping I just mixed some tinned salmon with a little light mayo, mustard and black pepper.


This was actually suprisingly tasty, I'll be buying tinned salmon a bit more often I think.
When I got in from my meeting I had a big bowl of grapes and an orange.


Drinks - water, green tea, decaf tea, decaf coffee

I've had such a fab day at work, I took my net book into one of our meeting rooms and locked myself away, listened to a few podcasts and got loads of work done. After the problems I was having with my focus at work I feel like I've found something that works for me. I think I'll be trying to have a day a week working like this without distractions.

I think I've ate far too much fruit today, I actually feel a little sugared out! I just can't help buying bucket loads of fruit at the moment as so much of it is in season and looking so tasty. Whats your favorite fruit? My favorites are strawberries, cherries, crunchy golden delcious apples straight from the fridge and fresh pineapple. Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment