jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Hasta luego!

Well today has been a mad day! I was up bright and early for my weigh in and to get myself organised before hitting the gym for a quick workout. I weighed in and I have lost 2lbs since last week putting me at 9st 11 (137lbs) so I'm well chuffed! Thats only 1lb away from a total loss of 5 stone since I started this weight loss journey! Considering everything I stuffed at the EAT Festival and lunch at my parents last weekend I think I've done well! I know I'm likely to gain over the next week and come back up to my 'happy weight' of around 10st (I'm 5'6). 10st seems to be the weight that I can maintain while eating flexibly and exercising moderately, and since this puts me at a UK size 10 - 12 thats fine with me!

At the gym I did 20 mins of intervals on the cross trainer and step machine followed by the strength routine detailed in my June training plan. I love this routine as it focuses on my upper body and abs and it really feels like my muscles are working hard. I came home had a quick shower then made this amazing smoothie in a bowl. I wanted something super filling and full of goodness to set me up for my busy day.

I may not be pretty, but I'm tasty - super good for you smoothie in a bowl

2 handfuls of spinach
1 Frozen banana
Frozen mango chunks
Frozen blueberries
2 tablespoons of goji berries soaked in water for an hour
1 large tablespoon of smooth peanut butter
Skimmed milk
Water to blend

Pop all ingredients in a blender and wizz. Serve in a bowl with more goji berries on top. Its a bit of an unattractive colour but it tastes really good and contains so much goodness!


For lunch everyone at work decided to head down to our local cafe. I had a turkey salad containing deli turkey slices, shredded lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, yellow pepper and sweetcorn ...


...followed by a latte.


I figured the caffeine would be needed! I didn't eat the little biccie, saving my sugar intake for later! Then when I got back to the office I snacked on a some carrot and cucumber that had needed to be eaten.


I left the apple and orange as I wasn't that hungry and ate them later once I got home.

I got finished up at work and headed home to start packing!

Check out all this stuff!


Reading material - I'm in charge of the healthy lifestyle mags and my Sis is getting the glossy weeklies! Plus I love Terry Pratchett and Bill Bryson books.


Healthy snacks - 9 Bars, Definity Bar, Fruit and Oat bites bars, green tea, decaf tea.


Holiday make up and toiletries


I've gone for make up that can be used for a 'dewy' look - so I have a cream eye shadow, a brilliant cream blusher and two eye crayons from the new Topshop range, a waterproof eye liner and some water proof mascara. I've been using loads of little zip lock plastic bags to keep me organised and protect against any spills.

I had a long shower and did all my primping and preening including using a face mask, full hair removal routine, exfoliation, deep condition of hair and moisturising with a good layer of coconut scented body butter. I have to say that with all of that, plus having my nails all perfectly painted (I hope Neenie approves!)-


- and my weight loss I feel very goddess like for a change! My Summer Confidence Challenge has really worked, I've managed to stick to most of the principles I set out for myself and it has paid off.

Mid afternoon I snacked on this Chocolate Protein Bar which was free with Body Fit magazine.


It contains a zillion artifical ingredients which put me off a bit, but it tasted gorgeous! Its 20g of protein and 188 cals for a bar.

And now I'm finishing off this post before we head through to my parents to watch the footy where I suspect beer may be drank and some pizza may be eaten! I'm taking a couple of my snackies through with me - more carrot and cucumber that needs to be eaten up, an apple for later, some of my favorite Green and Blacks Dark Chocolate as a treat and a lemon so I can make my usual hot lemon drink to get me going in the morning.


Then we shall be up early in the morning and off to the airport. I'm looking forward to hitting the duty free for some make up and perfume!

So I will be saying 'Hasta luego' my blog friends! (Google has assured me that means 'see you later' in Spanish) I'll be back to my usual daily posts on my return, hope you all have a brilliant week! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment