jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Spotlight on my Sponsors and some awesome savings!

It’s been a while since I’ve highlighted my sponsors so I thought I’d do a quick post to introduce them all to you in more detail. I also wanted to share some of a great savings codes I have available too!

First up I am very happy to be supported by one of my favourite brands, Good Hemp. I’m a huge fan of their hemp protein powders, hemp oil, hemp seeds and hemp milk. Check out their site for some fantastic deals, they are currently offering £5 off your first online order and a free shaker cup with code GOODYOGA1:

Photobucket

My next featured sponsor is Teavivre. They sell the most fantastic range of teas direct from China. I’m busy putting a review together for them but I can say now they are very good! If you’re tea crazy like I am check them out!

Photobucket

I’m so excited to be having Coyo sponsoring me again this month. You can see my review of their delicious coconut yoghurt here. They are a great British company and their products have been winning awards left right and centre this past couple of months, take a look!

Photobucket

I also have Gourmet Raw sponsoring this month. I reviewed their gorgeous raw brownies and crisps here. They are currently offering 10% off your order with the code GR001:

Photobucket

Of course I also have my long term friends at iHerb, Goodness Direct and Viva Pure to thank as well. I am able to offer some great deals with these companies:

I think these are all great deals, so have a look and enjoy!

If you’re looking to promote your blog, Etsy business or healthy living or fashion brand please check out my sponsorship page or drop me an email – laura@keepinghealthygettingstylish.com

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment