jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Hangover avoided!

Managed to avoid the hangover after the party, I think because I managed to drink loads of water before going to bed. Started the day with granola mixed with some oats with skimmed milk which I forgot to photograph (oops). Then had a pear as a snack mid morning. For lunch had some lovely poached eggs on stone ground wholemeal toast with a pear -


For a mid afternoon snack had a nakd coco loco bar and an apple. Dinner was a stir fry with chicken, red pepper, cabbage, brocolli and ginger and soy sauce -


Drinks - water, green tea, lemon and ginger tea and decaf tea.

Exercise - rest day

I seem to be getting into a good habit of cooking something on a Sunday and today I made honeyed carrot soup which is 2 leeks, 800g of carrots (I used organic), one tablespoon of honey and veg stock then when the carrots had softened blend till smooth. I'm going to have some for lunch tomorrow so will post a pick then. Hope that everyones had a good weekend! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment