jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Summer Wardrobe Review

I thought it would be a good idea to give my wardrobe a good sort out to see exactly what I have, with the hope that I will be able to make better use of existing clothes instead of being tempted to purchase new stuff!

I went through every item of clothing I own! I've put a couple of things into storage for when the weather gets cooler again, a few things into a bag for charity, a couple of dresses that need to be altered to fit and a few things I could try and sell on ebay.

Whilst looking through everything I rediscovered these old dresses:


The stripey vintage style dress and the black grecian style dress need taking in around the bust but the purple shift dress fits perfectly! I think I'm going to wear it with some bright accessories for my cousins engagement party at the end of the month.

I also rediscovered these two pretty tops


These are both quite big fitting but they will work with a little camisole underneath and a wide belt around the waist to pull them in.

I'm really happy with everything that I have, I should have no problem not buying anything new for the next three months. Whilst reviewing everything I came up with a list of my summer wardrobe essentials. I think between these items I can create quite a few outfits for various occassions.

Accessories - ethnic inspired colourful jewellery and big sunglasses.


Shoes and bags - tan leather wedges, gladiators and metalic sandals with coordinating bags


Vest tops - I love vest tops and have loads in various colours. They can go with so many other items, just so versatile


Pretty white cotton tops and skinny denim


Patterned sundresses and vintage style tea dress


Loose fit jeans, converse trainers, little cardigan and big bag for chilling out


So now I have no excuse to buy anything new, I'm writing this post to remind me of this! What are your essential summer wardrobe items?

0 comments:

Post a Comment