jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

WIAW: Facing the day ahead

Hi guys, hope your having a great Wednesday and a great week!

Peas and Crayons

I had been planning on posting my eats from Monday but I ended up having a total stress day. Things were going a bit crazy at work, I had to work on something once I got home in the evening and I ended up forgetting to take pictures, stress eating carrots dipped in tahini dressing plus bowls full of raisins, cacao nibs and roast salted almonds. I guess it could have been a lot worse and I managed to chill myself out later on in the evening but it just reminded me how awful I feel when I let stress get to me. Anyway these are my eats and goings on from Tuesday!

I started the day with some yoga. I didn’t follow a podcast or anything I just did a quick 10 minutes of sun salutations, tree pose, boat pose and finishing in child’s pose, I felt a million times better after that. I had the usual hot lemon and warm water then made breakfast:

CIMG3108

I had some leftover brown rice in the fridge so decided to make some grain porridge. I didn’t have any milk open so I just added 2 tbsp of coconut flour with some water to a pan and warmed through then added a mashed banana and half a scoop of vanilla sun warrior protein powder. I topped it with some coconut butter and almond butter. Absolutely lovely, I love the texture of brown rice porridge for something a bit different. I also had a cup of cinnamon and hazelnut coffee sweetened with stevia.

I decided to face the day ahead with red lipstick, my statement necklace from Topshop and my favourite striped tee:

I feel like I can handle anything when armed with red lipstick! Luckily work was much calmer than it had been on Monday.

Mid morning I stopped for a snack of cucumber with some spicy chickpeas:

CIMG3112

Those are some very spicy chickpeas they nearly blew my head off!

Lunch was a salad with lettuce, carrot, red cabbage and home sprouted alfalfa topped with some of my Magic Mixture baked lentil balls and tahini dressing:

CIMG3120

This was delicious, the magic mix baked into the balls very well and tasted gorgeous with the tahini dressing, almost like falafel.

Before leaving work for the gym I snacked on 3 dates stuffed with a raw savoury ‘roasted’ almond:

CIMG3118

Sweet and salty combo never fails!

At the gym I did 10 min HIITs on the cross trainer, 10 min HIITs on the bike and my Body Pump class which was great as always. Those planks at the end are killers through, I’m looking forward to getting a stronger plank in March!

For dinner I stir fried some spring greens and broccoli with ginger, soy sauce and gomasio and topped with some maple ginger garlic baked tempeh:

CIMG3127

I’m still not sick of tempeh, it tastes so good when baked like that. This I had actually baked on Monday so I just had to warm it back up. Of course I just had to have a big bowl of my favourite greens along side it!

Dessert was a scoop of cookies and cream spiru-tein protein powder made into a thick smoothie with water and ice and mixed with some peanut sauce made from peanut flour, sea salt and stevia then with a few cacao nibs on top for added crunch:

CIMG3133

Love these smoothie bowls especially when peanut sauce is involved :-) Later on in the evening I relaxed with a mint chocolate rooibos tea while reading Eat Pray Love:

CIMG3134

I actually started reading that book while on holiday almost two years ago! I decided it was about time I finished it but I thought it would be worth re reading from the beginning. The chapters in Italy always remind me of my wedding (which was in Italy) and all the amazing food we ate while we were there!

What makes you feel like you can handle anything? Yoga + red lipstick + killer outfit + coffee = my magic combo ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment