jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Cosy Tea Review

A few weeks ago I was kindly sent a selection of products from Cosy Teas:

CIMG0770

Cosy Teas are all certified organic and fair trade with the products also being approved by the Vegetarian Society, Viva Vegan, The Organic Trust and the Fair Trade Foundation. Each box of tea includes 20 individually wrapped non bleached tea bags.

I tried the following flavours:

  • Breakfast
  • Earl Grey
  • Rooibos with Vanilla
  • Chamomile
  • Lemon Green
  • Jasmine Green
  • Peppermint
  • Blueberry

All of the teas tasted lovely and brewed up a lovely cuppa – either made in a mug or in a tea pot. The main stand out varieties for me were the Chamomile and the Blueberry. Although the other flavours were good, I didn’t feel that there was anything in particular about them that made them better than any other similar tea I have tried, unless of course you take into consideration that they are organic and fair trade.

The Chamomile and Blueberry were delicious though! The Chamomile reminded me of cream soda (nom!) and the blueberry has a lovely fruity taste that was superior to other fruity teas I have tried:

CIMG1035

I also really liked the packaging of the teas. The print is lovely and the boxes are designed so that you can pull an individual tea bag from the bottom of the box without opening and closing it.

A box of Cosy Tea retails at £1.99 for 20 bags from Cream Supplies which I don’t think is a bad price considering that they are organic and fair trade. These do seem to be a little difficult to get hold of – hopefully more retailers will start to stock them as well as the website stated above.

I would definitely look to purchase the Chamomile and Blueberry varieties again as they taste really lovely!

Have you heard of Cosy Tea before? Which variety sounds the nicest to you? Is organic and fair trade something you look for when deciding to purchase tea?

0 comments:

Post a Comment