jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

My Spring Fashion Wish List (on a budget)

spring wish list

Nude Blazer H&M £24.99

Perfect basic white tee H&M £6.99

Denim Shorts Dorothy Perkins £15

Neon Strawberry Pendant Accessorize £9

Nude Court Shoes New Look £24.99

As I’ve been harping on about recently, I’m really trying to reign in my spending in a big way. I do want to update my wardrobe with a couple of things for spring but I can’t afford to go out and spend a fortune. I’d love a neutral coloured blazer that would go with almost anything – I also love blazers for flattering a curvy figure. I would also like a basic loose fitting white tee for pairing with black trousers and bright accessories for work, or jeans and printed skirts at the weekend. I’m completely obsessed with neon pink right now and I love this cute strawberry pendant – luckily I have an Accessorize gift card from Christmas so I can indulge a little! I also need a new pair of denim shorts as my current pair are getting more than just a little bit snug. It could be that I’m too optimistic about the weather but I’d love to be able to wear those shorts bear legged with ballet pumps and a baggy tee. I’ve been after a pair of nude court shoes for a long time and with all the family parties and weddings I have coming up I know I’d get a lot of wear out of these matching them with any of my various floral printed dresses. I am going to check out EBay and charity shops to see if I can find perhaps a blazer and the shorts, other than that I may have to choose one or two pieces a month to treat myself to.

Here’s a few of my favourite spring looks from my Pinterest Style Board that I’ll be using for inspiration:

Spring...

Spring Spring Spring Spring Spring.I adore this.

spring

1, 2, 3, 4

What’s on your spring fashion wish list? If you could buy just one thing what would it be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment