jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

The Journey Home

Doesn't the last day of a holiday abroad suck? I hate having to wait around for the coach to the airport and then all the faffing on at the airport, the security and the delays when all you want to do is get home!

We got up and finished our packing then went down to breakfast. I started with a bowl of muesli with skimmed milk and sunflower seeds and some tinned peach, pear, melon and a few yummy dates.


I then had a bowl of natural yoghurt with banana chips and a wholemeal roll with butter and strawberry jam.


I took an apple from the fruit bowl and snacked on it along with a 9 bar Original on the way to the airport.


At the airport I had very over priced mango and pear smoothie.


The flight home wasn't too bad, I just wanted to get home and settled. I called into the shops on the way back and picked up a few bits and pieces to get see us over until tomorrow. I made myself a tuna salad with balsamic vinaigrette.


I totally annihilated this salad! It was delicious. I then had a pink lady apple.


A bit later on I made myself a green monster with spinach, frozen banana, hazelnut and almond rice milk and a big tablespoon of smooth peanut butter.


My word I have missed these!

I'm happy to be back home now, however I have loads of laundry to do and I need to go and do a big grocery shop tomorrow. I'm trying to not even think about going back to work on Monday! I'm happy that todays eats have been good, I really felt like I needed a bit of a sugar, fat and alcohol detox! I'm hoping to get out for my first run in a while tomorrow too. I'm really hoping that my injured knee will have improved after having a bit of a rest this week. Hope your all having a good Saturday night! I'm off to bed, I'm still on Majorca time! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment