jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Chocolate flavoured tea and loads of other stuff...

Well I wasn't very good after I posted last night, I had a major raid of the kitchen cupboards due to the hunger monster. I was just ravenous! I kind of binged, but not on anything unhealthy so I don't feel really bad about it, but I still feel I bit guilty. I started off with a small bowl of brown rice puffs and chocolate rice milk, then when I had finished them I went back for another bowl, and then another bowl which finished the packet of rice puffs. After I had them I decided to finish off the last few dates in the cupboard. Still hungry, so I went back and had a handful of raisins and goji berries, still bloody hungry! So I chopped up a carrot and sprinkled with cinnamon and ate that too. I took these pics to remind myself of what I had eaten as well as trying to make sure that I didn't blow things out of proportion when I would undoubtfully feel guilty the next day. Looking back at the pics it wasn't too bad but I was a total glutton with the rice milk and rice puffs.


Unsuprisingly I went to bed with a bit of a food baby in my tummy!

Anyway, I'm not going to dwell on it, I haven't had a little binge like that for quite a while so I think perhaps my body just needed it, or I just couldn't resist that chocolate rice milk!

This morning I was up nice and early and had a cup of green tea and a Trek Oat Crunch bar for pre run fuel.


This tasted really good, just like the Trek Cherry flap jack it has more sugary ingredients, however I think this just makes it perfect for pre workout. This was the last of my products from Natural Balance Foods, I'm gutted! I think I'm going to make a purchase from their website. A full review post and GIVEAWAY to follow in the next couple of days!

I then headed out for my run. It was really good, I can feel my confidence growing each time I run. I did 9 miles this morning in 1hr 27, I can't get my exact breakdown as I lost GPS signal around mile 3 and that just completetly knocked everything off. At least I know I'm still coming in under 10 min a mile, however I really want to improve this for the Great North Run.

When I got back I stretched, showered and then made breakfast, I was starving! I started off with a slice of toasted rye bread with crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jam followed by my best green monster smoothie in a bowl to date, made with loads of spinach, chocolate rice milk, scoop of chocolate whey, frozen banana and a few mixed frozen berries. This blended really well but stayed thick and creamy. I felt like I was eating a fruity chocolate ice cream, yum!


I spent the rest of the morning trying to chill out a bit and started to go through my old magazines in preparation for my inspiration board. I didn't realise that I had so many old magazines to sort through, I usually go through them after a couple of months to tear out any bits of inspiration, but its been a while!

For lunch I had more turkey, hummus and lettuce wraps with carrot and cucumber followed by an apple and a little peach.


I popped to see my Mam and Dad and then my friends Claire and Kate before heading into town to meet up with the Hubby. I snacked on a banana bread nakd bar I had popped in my bag mid afternoon. I picked up a few bits and pieces at the shops including some cropped running tights, and anti blister socks, a beaded and embroidered top for my holidays, some hazelnut and almond rice milk, posh new teas to try out and some new bras for my much smaller boobs! (due to the weight loss)

For dinner I made some baked salmon with ginger, soy and a little maple syrup and served it with a load of stir fried veggies including brocolli, savoy cabbage, courgette, carrot, mushrooms and red onions.


For desert I had more of my chocolate tofu pudding which was utterly delicious!


I then thought I would try out one of my new teas. I bought a box of tea pigs chocolate flake tea, I had read about tea pigs stuff in a magazine then checked out their website and knew I would want to give this flavour a try.


It tasted lovely, just like regular tea with a slightly chocolately taste, yum!

Drinks - water, green tea, chocolate flake tea.

He's a quick goofy pic of me, I haven't put a recent pic of me on the blog since I first started it so I thought I should pop one on!


Sorry, this post seems to have ended up really long! Hope you are all having a really good weekend what ever your up to. I'm just chuffed that I still have another two days off, woo hoo! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment