jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

London tomorrow!

Got up bright and early this morning to do my DVD - for the next three weeks I'll be doing Davinas super sculpt work out. Really enjoyed doing it, was sweating by the end, it worked me hard which was brilliant!

After I'd done the DVD I had a vanilla blueberry smoothie (frozen blueberries, vanilla sculptress powder, ground flax, oats, skimmed milk)



For lunch I had a lovely crunchy apple



and then some curried parsnip soup


I didn't eat much, it was really sweet! I think I've decided that soups with lots of carrots, parsnips, squash etc are just too sweet for me, and they probably don't do my blood sugar any good either!
As I was working late tonight I had a quick berry trek bar before my meeting, I gave my boss a bit to try and I think I've converted her, she loved it!
When I got back home decided to have some chopped apple, greek yoghurt with granola and a cup of green tea


I've just been naughty and gone back to the kitchen and had the last of the granola with some skimmed milk. At least now there's none left to tempt me!

Off to London tomorrow for a conference. Worrying a bit about what I'm going to eat and the fact that I'm missing a workout. I think it's difficult when you don't have a lot of control over what food choices you can make but I'm planning on taking some nakd bars and fruit down with me, hopefully I should be able to keep myself on track!

0 comments:

Post a Comment