jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Sweat, Smoothies, Shopping and Spelt Wraps

I was lying awake at 5am this morning, I just had so many thoughts running through my head! I was thinking about everything that I wanted to get done over the weekend, I really should keep a note pad and pen by the bed as I think I always forget everything! When I got up I had a cup of green tea and an Original 9 Bar to fuel up ready for my run.


I decided to do a completely different route which included a couple a big hills. As soon as I went out I knew that my legs were feeling a lot heavier than usual (no doubt due to the lunges yesterday) and then I lost the GPS on my Runkeeper in the first 5 minutes. I decided to just re set it so I lost about half a mile at the begining of my run. The rest of the run went ok, no great times but I was just going along at a pace that was comfortable for me, plus it was warmer than usual so I was sweating buckets. In mile 8 I had two big steep hills to run up and then towards the end my left calf muscle started to feel really tight so I slowed myself right down until I got home. My Runkeeper showed 10.63 miles covered in 1:43, so including the half mile I lost off GPS at the begining thats over 11 miles, and it included those big hills! Very chuffed, even though my times could have been better. Heres my splits:

When I got in I spent a while having a good stretch then made myself a peanut butter cup recovery smoothie - skimmed milk, ice cubes, scoop of chocolate whey and a big tablespoon of smooth peanut butter.


This really hit the spot! I sat with a couple of bags of frozen quorn mince on my knees and then on my sore calf muscle while I enjoyed drinking this.

After a bit of pottering about I made my proper breakie. I had been looking forward to coming home to this through the whole run! I had a bowl of fresh pineapple with a crumbled slice of date carrot and walnut loaf cake and greek yoghurt. The flavours went together so well.


I also had a cup of Lady Grey tea - the fruity flavour of the tea complemented the pineapple and dates in the loaf cake really well.

I had myself a lovely lazy morning and then had a late lunch. I made up a spelt and egg white wrap and filled it with hummus and left over roasted veggies from last night. I served it with some carrot, cucumber and a chopped braeburn apple.


This was so tasty! I love my spelt wraps, so quick to make and keep me full for ages.

After lunch I popped to see my friend Kate and then made my way over to Town for a look round the shops. I ended up bringing home a few bags of loot! I'll post some pics tomorrow ;-) I really have to try and stop my shopping, I've been going way off budget the last few months and I have to bring my spending back under control!

While I was in town I stopped by Waitrose, I love just having a quick look around as they stock much more of my kind of food than Sainsbury's or Tesco. I bought some plain and smoked tofu. I also got a big bag of quinoa some vita coco coconut water to try and this green smoothie which I drank while I was out.


When we got home I just wanted a quick dinner so I warmed up some home made Chicken and Vegetable Tikka Masala from the freezer which had been left to defrost. The hubby had his with some white microwave rice and I served mine with some brown rice noodles and a swirl of coconut cream for extra creaminess.


I felt the need for more green goodness so after the curry I made a green monster with spinach, frozen banana, vanilla rice milk, maca powder and a couple of chunks of fresh pineapple.


I think that we are going to treat ourselves to a glass of red a bit later as well!

Drinks - water, green tea, jasmine green tea, decaf tea, Lady Grey tea.

I feel like I've eaten loads today but I guess my body needs to refuel after that run! I'm looking forward to the rest of the evening catching up on the last episode of True Blood and then spending some time with the hubby tomorrow, including lunch!

I'm going to go off now and try on some of my new purchases before watching TV! Hope that you've all had a great day whatever you've been up too x

0 comments:

Post a Comment