jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Perfect Pitta and Decorating ideas

Sooo glad its nearly Friday, this week has been a killer! Thanks for all your comments on yesterdays post, I love the vintage top and trousers combo too! I'll definitely be sporting that look on my up and coming trip down south.

Today started with Davina as usual. I'm really glad that I don't find her irritating or I'd be ready to throw my dumbbells through the TV by now, especially when you consider how often I do her DVD's!

Breakfast was a bowl of porridge made with jumbo oats and quinoa flakes, water, a splash of soy milk (totally converted to this now!) and a sachet of cookies and cream true whey I'd ordered to try out. I topped it with fresh strawberries, a tablespoon of fromage frais and some grape nuts.


Very tasty but I couldn't really taste the cookies and cream flavour which was disapointing!

Lunch was the most fabulous Turkey, Spinach and Caramelised Onion Hummus Pitta. I used a multi seeded food doctors pitta and layered it right up with 4 slices of turkey and plenty of the hummus and it was divine. I also had a few carrot sticks and bits of cucumber on the side.


I followed my pitta with a bowl of chopped peach and orange segments.


As I'm working late tonight (and hence why this post is coming at you early!) I decided to fill up with a big mid afternoon snack - wholegrain rice cakes with savory cottage cheese (cottage cheese with nutritional yeast) and some more carrot and cucumber.


So filling! I hope this keeps me going till later when I plan on snacking on this apple during this evenings event (to hopefully help me avoid the buffet, which is always minging anyway).


When I get home I'll probably have a cashew cookie nakd bar, another apple and perhaps a few strawberries.

I've been doing a bit of inspiration seeking for ideas for my flat over the last few days. Me and the hubby have a week off in August and we are planning on having a mini flat make over (well ok, I'm planning the make over, he's going to just have to go along with it!). I'll leave you with a few pretty pictures that have been giving me ideas, I can't wait to get started!

Image from Apartment Therapy - I love the little 'washing line' method of displaying post cards, photographs etc. I'm definitely planning on re creating that!

Image from BleuBird - a recent blog find and full of fantastic vintage home style. Another example of the 'washing line' feature. I just love how cosy this bedroom looks.

Image from Apartment Therapy - I love the beautiful mirror and the hooks for hanging necklaces from. Seeing as I have a huge collection of necklaces this would be a great way to display them.

Image from Apartment Therapy - I think my kitchen could do with some shelving - I love all the colourful crockery and printed glasses on display - practical and decorative at the same time!

Like I said, I'm looking forward to trying to re create some of these ideas in my own little flat. Do you enjoy decorating? I'm rubbish at DIY - I like to come up with the ideas and make someone else do the hard work ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment