jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

One week veggie

Hi Everyone, hope you’ve all had a great weekend! Back to the grind now though, I have lots on at work at the moment and thankfully I’m able to work from home tomorrow to get caught up!

As the kids are off school this week the traffic situation isn’t as crazy as usual which meant I had time to enjoy a more leisurely breakfast including a cup of delicious cinnamon and hazelnut coffee which I drank black and sweetened with agave. I also had a bowl of Dorset Cereal High Fibre muesli with added jumbo oats, ground flax and nut mix, a grated apple and soy milk.

CIMG7762

I love grated apple with muesli it makes it so juicy!

Mid morning I snacked on a big russet apple and one of my pumpkin spice cake bars.

CIMG7765

Lunch was a big salad of spinach, carrot, red onion, cucumber and almond sesame smoked tofu with a little green tomato chutney followed by two plums.

CIMG7768

Afternoon pre gym fuel was a bag of bear fruit nibbles – mango and pineapple.

CIMG7772

I did my usual Monday evening gym session of 30 minutes HIITs followed by 30 minute spin class and abs and core exercises. My abs and core work is really paying off, I can feel some serious abs under my belly! My workout was really excellent again tonight, it just didn’t feel too hard. I think I’m ready to ramp it up next month so I feel the burn again!

For dinner I decided to make up one of my high protein egg white and spelt wraps (1 tablespoon of spelt flour mixed with 3 egg whites and fried up like a pancake) and filled it with some leftover mashed roast butternut squash, some kidney beans, red onion and a slice of cheese then fold over and griddle to make a Butternut and Bean Quesadilla. I served it with some roasted broccoli.

CIMG7780 CIMG7782

My word this was delicious! Everything went together so well and the egg white spelt wrap went really crispy and pancake like. You could make a vegan version of this using a wholegrain wrap and leaving out the cheese or add chicken or turkey if your not a veggie. Just so yummy!

Desert was a smoothie in a bowl made using a scoop of cookies and cream spiru-tein powder, rice milk and ice cubes. I topped it with a few cacao nibs.

CIMG7785

I’ve also just eaten another russet apple, I have an apple problem at the moment, just can’t get enough!

I mentioned yesterday that I have ordered The Kind Diet and another vegan cookbook La Dolce Vegan, I’m just feeling so inspired by vegetarian and vegan recipes at the moment. I checked over the blog and I’ve eaten completely vegetarian for a week and I haven't missed meat one bit. I think I may actually be ready to go fully veggie rather than ‘only freedom food / organic meat’ as I had planned to. I still don’t want to label myself as following any kind of particular diet at this stage but that’s certainly the direction I feel myself heading.

In terms of the blog obviously that’s going to mean veggie and vegan food and recipes. I hope that everyone is ok with that and sticks with me! :-)

As I have previously said, I certainly don’t judge others for their dietary preferences, this is just what I feel is right for me. When I post recipes or meal ideas I’ll include what meat / fish options I think would work well then you can decide which way to make them.

Anyway, on to some hair care products! Yesterday I noticed these in Sainsbury’s and decided to pick them up as after reading this post from Sarah I switched to hair care without parabens or silicone which has really worked well for me. My hair is in pretty good condition considering how long it is.

CIMG7775

Has anyone came across ‘Happy Hair Days’ products before? I got the pomegranate and ginger moisturising shampoo and conditioner at £3.50 a bottle. I have to admit the main thing that made me buy these as well as being paraben free is the smell. They smell divine, I tried all of the range that was on the shelf and they all smelled amazing!

Talking of hair, I have a hair cut booked for Friday and I really fancy a change. Before I got married over 2 years ago my hair had always been in a bob, this is the longest its ever been. After all of this growing I’m reluctant to cut it all off although my hair does grow extremely fast (which I put down to all the healthy food I eat!) Not sure what to do!

How often do you change your hair style?

0 comments:

Post a Comment