jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

London Calling

This is just a quickie post as I'm on my iPhone in my hotel room (they don't even have free wifi!). Took this morning off work as train wasn't leaving till 1 so headed to gym. Did my usual routine including intervals which gave me 1 hour of cardio followed by 2 sets of abs exercises. Rushed home after the gym to have breakfast - 0% fat greek yoghurt with oats, flaked almonds and agave syrup with a cup of green tea


Got myself all ready and packed then had a quick bowl of my leek and potato soup which in my hurry forgot to photograph. Made up a little pack of healthy snacks to take down with me including water, green tea bags, nakd bars and apples


As the weather wasn't too bad decided to walk the mile or so to the train station, it was cold but nice and bright


When I met the girls from work at the station had a delicious skinny caramel latte, then tucked in to my snacks on the train and had an apple and banana bread nakd bar. Once we got into London and settled in the hotel I was hungry again so had another apple and made myself a coffee with those crappy sachets and plastic containers of milk :-( For dinner we decided to go down to the hotel resturant, I had 1 piece of bread with dipping oil, a chinese platter with spring rolls and chilli sauce to start and a salmon fishcake with vegetables and new potatoes for my main (could only manage 1 potato as the fishcake was well filling!). Then instead of pudding I had a hot chocolate plus several glasses of red wine. I enjoyed the meal but feel uncomfortably bloated now. Dreading getting weighed on Friday morning, I still have tomorrow to go, hope the conference has some healthy buffet food!

0 comments:

Post a Comment