jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Theatre Night

Blimey it was not half tough getting out of bed this morning! I had one of my fuel bars and a cup of green tea before hitting the gym.


I started my new cardio interval workout at the gym, only doing 45 mins with it being a before work session. I did a couple of minutes on the bike to warm up then did 15 mins on the treadmill with 1 minute intervals of 5.6 mph up to 6.6 mph. After that I went on the cross trainer and did 15 mins of 1 minute intervals of levels 8 and 12 then the step machine for 15 mins of 1 minute intervals of levels 11 and 15. I was knackered! Then I got started on my abs sets. I did two sets of the exercises in my training plan.

I was really ready for my breakfast after doing that! Before I had went to the gym I had chopped a couple of plums and mixed them with some natural yoghurt and cinnamon and topped with some oats. By the time I got back they had gone all chewy, yum!


Work wasn't too bad this morning but I had one of those days where I seem to be unable to get anything done. Lunch was a small apple followed by a huge salad including kidney beans, red onion, carrot and cucumber with a sprinkling of hot chilli powder.

I also added in some pitta chips that I had made yesterday.


My mid afternoon snack was some reduced fat red pepper houmous with carrot and cucumber sticks and a pitta chip.


This evening I am off to the Theatre! Well not quite ;-) at work we were asked to host a performance of a play that looks at the effects of terrorism and is set in a small northern town. We have invited a load of community groups along to the town hall to watch it. There is a buffet on but I'm not expecting it to be very healthy so I've packed a 9 bar in my bag just in case.


I'm preping this post before I leave (so I can just hit publish later) so will let you know what the play (and more importantly the buffet!) is like tomorrow. Soz for the crappy iphone pics too, I can't download my camera to my work computer for some reason! Hope everyone's Monday hasn't been too bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment