jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

I'm on a roll

I seem to be having lots of good diet and exercise days at the moment so I'm very happy. Today I've had -
Breakfast - chopped pears with natural yoghurt topped with a tablespoon of granola and a cup of warm water




Lunch - French onion soup and an apple



Snack - vanilla sculptress shake
Dinner - omelette (1 egg, 2 egg whites) with cheese, red onion and salad



Drinks - water, green tea, lemon and Ginger tea and decaf tea

Decided to start drinking my sculptress that I bought a few weeks ago as I'm planning on doing quite a bit of weights this week x


Just remembered that I didn't add in any of my exercise today which was quite a bit!
Went to gym after work and after reading an article on HIITs (High intensity interval training) I decided to try and up my usual intervals to a higher intensity.
Treadmill - 10mins with 30 second intervals - this really surprised me as usually I can't run for longer than 5 mins so was really chuffed.
Cross trainer - 20 mins with first 10 mins 60 sec intervals
Rowing machine - 10 mins
Step machine - 20 mins with first 10 mins 60 sec intervals
Bike - 10 mins
Abdominal exercises - full sit up, crunches etc - upped my reps from 16 to 20 and did two sets of each. What a work out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment