jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

I'm going to do it!

The weather was gorgeous when I woke up this morning so I was really excited to do my run. Before I went out I had a cup of green tea and half a Berry Cheeky Nakd Bar for energy.


My run was fantastic. I ran for just over 5 and a half miles in just under an hour. Thats a big increase on last week when I ran just under 4 miles. I felt on top of the world when I finished, I felt like I could have kept on running for ages! This helped me finally make up my mind, I'm doing the Great North Run! I would like to do it for Cancer Research UK as this is a cause close to my heart.

When I got back from my run I needed a big breakfast so I made some pancakes with egg whites, vanilla whey, spelt flour, a teaspoon of ground flax and a little vanilla rice milk. I topped them with cashew butter, hot blueberries and some melon on the side.


They were wonderful and hit the spot!

I pottered about for a bit this morning and then got ready to go out. Before I left the house I made myself some speedy vegetable noodle soup -

Speedy Vegetable Noodle Soup

Sachet of miso soup
Teaspoon of vegetable boullion
Spinach leaves
Grated carrot
Chopped red onion
fresh ginger
Vermicelli brown rice noodles
Soy sauce
Boiling water

Add all of the ingredients together in a bowl and pour over boiling water. Stir for a few minutes until the noodles have softened and eat!


You could add any veggies you had in the fridge etc or shredded cooked chicken. Super quick and super yummy! I also made myself a few little snacks for the afternoon, an apple, grapes and a pecan pie nakd bar.


The afternoon was spent enjoying the sunshine and recharging my batteries in my Mam and Dads back garden and chatting to my Sis then heading into town for a look around the market and going to get these wonderful (and expensive!) running shoes!


I could really feel my feet hurting on this mornings run and I had a few blisters so I though I'd better get myself sorted. I went to a little shop called Northern Runner, the shop assistant was very knowledgeable and looked at my feet to analyse my gait. I slightly over pronate. I tried on a few different pairs but settled on these New Balance trainers. I also got some blister reducing socks.

I met up with the Hubby when he finished work and we headed home. I made some mince and onions with some organic mince I had picked up last week in the reduced section and served it with half a sweet potato, brocolli, green beans and cauliflower.


It was delicious, I don't know if it was due to the mince being organic but it was really tasty.
For desert I made up a huge bowl of chocolate raspberry sorbet, inspired by a recipe on Chocolate Covered Katies blog a while ago. Its basically frozen raspberries blended with a little rice milk, cocoa powder and agave syrup. It tasted absolutely divine!


Drinks - water, green tea, decaf tea

I was so excited after my run and when getting my new trainers for doing the Great North Run. The hubby and the rest of my friends and family have been really supportive of me doing it. I'm really looking forward to the training as well, I just feel so good after I've completed a long run, I totally get the runners high!

Do any of you guys get that as well? I used to hate exercise then gradually it started to make me feel good and I started to enjoy it more. I get the best feeling after running over any other exercise.

Well I'm off to chill out with the Hubby and catch up on some good TV! Hope you've all had a good one and if your in the UK have enjoyed this wondeful weather! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment