jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

I don't like Mondays

God I hate Mondays! Felt really tired most of the day. After I posted last night I had an attack of the hunger monster and ended up snacking on an apple plus loads of raisins, peanut butter and granola. I don't know if that knocked my blood sugar a bit but I've been yawning all day long! I've came to the end of my two weeks of drinking sculptress everyday so I'm having a bit of a think about how I structure my meals to make sure I don't have any 'funny turns' of feeling faint and sick whilst also fueling my workouts. I try to keep my carbs low during the week so I avoid bread, pasta, rice, noodles, even brown and wholemeal and white potatoes (except in soup). I think from next week I'm going to try and look carefully at what I'm eating and the times I'm eating.

Today I've had -
Breakfast - 0% fat Greek yoghurt with oats, flaked almonds and agave syrup



Lunch - curried parsnip soup, apple (forgot to take pic!)
Snack - 2 clemintines
Dinner - stir fried chicken breast, brocolli, carrot ribbons, red onion with soy and ginger, apple




Drinks - water, green tea, decaf tea, regular tea

Exercise - usual gym workout with HIITs total of 80 mins of cardio with abs exercises

I'm working late tomorrow night so I think I'll be hitting the trek bars to keep me going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment