jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

A personal best and a few things on my wish list

Hi everyone, how we all doing? Have you had a good weekend? Mine has been pretty good despite being a bit of a catch up weekend. I have managed to do a lot of tasks that needed to be sorted including completing two assignments for my Diet and Nutrition advisors course, washing, ironing, cleaning etc. Oh what a glamorous life I lead!

I decided that I would get my long run out of the way first thing on Saturday so I set out nice and early and got into a good running groove. I was astonished when I looked down at my Garmin at the 6 mile mark and saw my pace, I was doing really well! This pushed me to keep up the pace for the rest of my route and I ended up doing 11 miles in 1hr 40 with an average pace of 9.05. This was my personal best run ever! Considering that last week I did the same route only slightly shorter (10 miles) and had an average pace of 9.40 this was just awesome! It also means that if I can keep to that kind of pace I will be able to achieve a sub 2 hour half marathon :-)

Well tasty weekend eats have included:

Giant smoothie with romaine, spinach, small frozen banana, pear, 2 apricots, 2 tbsp of choc-a-lot Vega protein powder, hemp milk, ice, maca, mesquite, xanthan and guar gums then topped with treacle granola and gojis:

P1050959

Yummy as always!

My home mix muesli with hemp milk, strawberries and blueberries. I had a big muesli craving and this giant bowl hit the spot!

P1060007

Green juices (in my new Kilner jar for storing home made nut milks) cucumber, celery, broccoli, rhubarb, lemon, ginger. I had a couple of random rhubarb stalks in the fridge to use, they juice very well!

P1050965

Awesome socca wrap: herbed socca wrap fried in coconut oil with parsley and basil filled with sunflower seed butter, chopped apple and alfalfa sprouts with rest of apple and a chopped red pepper:

P1050980

So so good, I’ve discovered that the perfect ratio for getting the socca the right thickness for a wrap is 1/3 cup of gram flour mixed with 1/2 cup of water – this makes it a bit thinner than the half and half mix.

Salad beast containing romaine, red pepper, carrot, sugar snaps, cucumber, alfalfa sprouts, raw rosemary crackers with Appetite for Reductions Green Onion Miso Dressing:

P1060022

I liked this dressing, although not as much as other dressings I’ve made recently from Choosing Raw.

Smoked sesame tofu with buckwheat on top of stir fried (in coconut oil) pak choy, broccoli, mushrooms and cauliflower with Green Onion Miso Dressing and shoyu:

P1060001

This was delicious, the stir fried veggies were great and went really well with the sauce.

More smoked tofu, this time with roast broccoli and asparagus, buckwheat and a spicy lime ginger peanut sauce (1 tbsp of smooth pb, hot water, lime juice, lazy chilli, fresh minced ginger, shoyu), nom!

P1060033

Cacao Coconut Frappe made with instant coconut milk:

P1060041

I really don’t have the words to explain how good this is!

Reese miniature dark chocolate cups snackies:

P1060018

What can I say, these are just little pieces of heaven. I can’t wait to melt them into a bowl of porridge!

So much deliciousness this weekend :-) I’ve also made a tasty dip and soup – more on those tomorrow!

Since I’ve spent the majority of the weekend on the sofa in my sweat pants and therefore have no Outfit of the Day for you, I thought I’d share a couple of items on my current fashion wish list:

High waist mid wash denim shorts – Dorothy Perkins £23

I love these high waist style shorts for a twist on a classic.

Image 1 of People Tree Stripe Cropped BlazerCropped striped blazer, People Tree@ ASOS, £85

I really fancy a nice striped blazer that can be dressed up or down. This cropped style is gorgeous but I’ll probably look for something more affordable on the high street. Silver sandals – Topshop, £28

I just love these style of sandals! Again, I will probably shop about and see what I can find – I also love jewelled sandals for a bit of bling.

Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple

This is my favourite nail colour at the moment, so fresh and spring like!

I just hope that the weather gets warm enough to wear these soon! I’m dying to be able to wear shorts and sandals but its just been too cold recently.

What’s on your current fashion / make up wish list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment