jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

WIAW–With enough coffee (and tea) anything is possible

Hello everyone, hope you are having a good week! I’m just happy that the sun has decided to make an appearance today. Of course it is Wednesday, the day I share with you a full day of my eats!

Peas and Crayons

These are my eats and goings on from Monday. It was a killer getting up so early to start a new week but at least we had a little sun! I made my usual mug of warm water with lemon juice before hitting the gym:

IMG_3852

Once I was at the gym I did a 5 minute warm up on the cross trainer, my strength training from Female Body Breakthrough, some mountain climbers and push ups followed by some intervals on the step machine and bike. I do make a bit of a mess of the weights area once I get started:

IMG_3858

When I’m going straight to the gym from home I just use my little patterned bag to take my lifting gloves, towel and water bottle with me. It was a great workout, I’m really enjoying all the variety in the Fine Tune phase. When I got home I got showered and ready for the day. I decided to wear my new floral top again, this time paired with my bright yellow cardigan:

IMG_3888

OOTD: yellow cardigan: H&M, floral shell top: New Look, collar necklace: Topshop, black ankle length pants: Zara, cream flats: Next

Breakfast just had to be a green smoothie! I blended romaine lettuce, frozen banana, frozen mango, strawberry hemp protein powder, maca powder, ground flax, water and ice then topped it with goji berries, cacao nibs and coconut:

IMG_3867

It tasted really fruity and was perfect for cooling off and rehydrating after the gym. I also had coffee:

IMG_3874

Oh how I love this coffee! I’ve just bought a new brand of rich dark Italian blend that I like to drink strong and black with a few drops of vanilla stevia, that cheered my Monday morning right up! I headed into work and spent most of the morning in a meeting, I was starving by the time lunch came round:

IMG_3883

At the weekend I made up a big pan of my Pea, Broccoli and Mint Soup. I had some with a large pile of my home made raw juice pulp crackers, it was delicious. That soup is excellent for this time of year, light and fresh but still comforting and warm!

Just on time after lunch we received a parcel from the lovely Becky who also works at Teapigs! Our office had been sent a range of samples to try:

IMG_3886

I decided to have a Crème Caramel after lunch, I think I had tried that tea before but I’d forgot how lovely it was. After another long meeting I practically inhaled my snack of roast salted almonds, dried mango, sunflower seeds and an apple:

IMG_3889

For dinner I just wanted something lazy and easy to prepare. I had a bunch of random things in the fridge that became this:

IMG_3895

Steamed spring greens and kale topped with brown rice, black beans, pinto beans and red onion along with a dollop of Piri Piri hummus. It tasted great! The hummus has such an unusual flavour that went really well with the rice and beans. I do need to stop buying the pre made stuff though and get back to making it at home from scratch again!

For dessert I’d defrosted a very old batch of Rhubarb and Orange Compote which I warmed up in the microwave and then topped with semi frozen summer berries, soy yoghurt and a sprinkle of granola:

IMG_3902

I love the hot / cold combo and this worked really well! To relax at the end of the day I made myself another cuppa:

a76f43a89dfe11e192e91231381b3d7a_7

Pukka Vanilla Chai in my unicorn mug :-) I also drank lots of water and green tea throughout the day.

Another pretty tasty range of eats me thinks! How is your week going? Are you a coffee drinker and if so how do you like it? I tend to like mine either super creamy like a latte or really strong and black. I don’t drink coffee all the time so when I do I like it to be the best I can afford, plus it means I get more of a caffeine hit from it ;-)

Pinned Imagesource

Have a great rest of the week!

P.S. Please check out my guest post over on the AXA PPP healthcare blog with my tips for running your first 5K!

0 comments:

Post a Comment