jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Wall of tea

Hello everyone, hope your enjoying a lovely relaxing Sunday! This morning I was at the gym for a 5 mile treadmill run and my Kettlebell class and now I’m planning on chilling out for the rest of the day, bliss.

On Friday night I had a big bowl of courgette noodles covered with some of my basil, hemp and pine nut pesto:

CIMG2505

This was fantastic, home made pesto is the best! I also made a giant bowl of salty chocolately popcorn to eat while I finished the last Hunger Games book:

CIMG2507

I just popped this dry in a pan and mixed with stevia powder, braggs and cocoa powder. I also added some raisins, so good!

Yesterday morning we headed into town, OOTD:

cameraroll-1327161522.369883 Navy coat: New Look, faux fur scarf: New Look, sequinned jewelled jumper: Urban Outfitters, white vest: H&M, denim shorts: Dorothy Perkins, black tights: M&S, black boots: New Look 

I had woke up not feeling hungry at all (that popcorn was accompanied by a lot of raw choc covered raisins!) so I waited until we got to town to have breakfast:

78a8117c441111e1abb01231381b65e3_7 3 berry smoothie with jasmine green tea from Olive and Bean

While we were in Olive and Bean I couldn’t resist their wall of tea!

cameraroll-1327161517.303780

Its amazing! I decided to treat myself to some Mint Chocolate Rooibos loose leaf tea, Licorice and Cinnamon tea and a new tea infuser:

cameraroll-1327161513.969986

While in town I returned one of the dresses I bought in the sale from Urban Outfitters. It was a bit of a snug fit and since I won’t be loosing weight anytime soon I decided to take it back. They didn’t have any more of them in stock so I swapped it for these lovelies:

cameraroll-1327161496.085002

cameraroll-1327161500.692418 

Cropped striped jumper £10 and emerald green midi skirt £20 both in the sale. I love the green skirt especially, it has a lovely vintage feel. I also got a couple of plain vest tops from H&M and stocked up on some almond sesame tofu and frozen tempeh from the health food shop.

When we got home I made a lovely big salad:

cameraroll-1327161509.619660

This was black kale, carrot, yellow pepper, cucumber and olives. I topped it with a load of different things – gomasio, sea salt, sea veggie sprinkle and some cheesy spicy cashew and red pepper sauce which was leftover from being used as a coating for making these amazing raw kale chips:

These are so good! Very glad that I ordered that extra kale :-)

Other tasty things from the weekend include this yummy chocolate green juice shake:

cameraroll-1327161506.113648

I wanted my usual green juice but fancied something a bit more substantial so I blended my cucumber, celery and kale stem juice with a scoop of chocolate hemp protein powder, some spinach that needed using up, maca powder, midori greens, matcha green tea, ground flax and ice. It was delicious!

I made myself a big bowl of my raw ‘December’ Salad

CIMG2510

…followed by my fave evening snack of frozen cherries with peanut flour sauce and cacao nibs:

CIMG2511

I can’t get enough of cacao nibs at the moment, I’ve been snacking on little bowls of them mixed with raisins or goji berries.

How has your weekend been? Have you tried any fancy teas recently?

Oh, and before I forget I’ve done a little rearranging of my recipe page so hopefully it should be a bit easier to look through – check it out! You also only have a few more hours to enter my blog birthday GIVEAWAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment