jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Secret Santa 2011

Hello everyone, welcome to the Keeping Healthy Getting Stylish Secret Santa round up post!

We have a lot of bloggers and gifts to get through so make yourself comfy! Unfortunately I do have a few missing links which is a shame but I’m going to do the best I can! Please do click on the links to find out more about the gifts and to check out everyone’s blogs :-)

We’ll start with me - I was Secret Santa for Lucie. Unfortunately Lucie hasn’t posted a blog but I sent her a jar of home made salted roast nut butter, some RAW cacao and lemon chia balls, a diary free chocolate Santa and a little charm necklace with a teapot on it ;-)

Lucie was Secret Santa for Nicky @ Kabocha Fashion. Unfortunately it seems that Lucies gift went missing in the post. I know I said that I wouldn’t be able to afford to replace gifts if there was a problem but I really didn’t want Nicky to miss out so I bought her a little gift and took a quick pic as I didn’t think she’d get time to post a blog (I really hope she has received this by now!):

cameraroll-1323899235.063991

Nicky was Secret Santa for Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes:

DSCF2073

Jemma was Secret Santa for Maria @ Running Cupcake:

Maria was Secret Santa for Jess @ Almost Over Now:

Jess was Secret Santa for Cat @ Knitting Running Eating:

Cat was Secret Santa for Eleanor @ Eating Like a Horse:

Eleanor was Secret Santa for Becky @ Becky Blog:

Becky was Secret Santa for Emma @ Sweet Tooth Runner:

DSCF2448

Emma was Secret Santa for Kate @ Running Riot:

Kate was Secret Santa for Kate @ Embrace Nutrition. Unfortunately Kate hasn’t posted a blog as yet. Kate was Secret Santa for Lauren @ Fashion Looks North:

Lauren was Secret Santa for Sarah @ Every Day’s a Picnic:

11Dec11_2

11Dec11_3

Sarah was Secret Santa for Hannah @ Mind Running Wild:

Hannah was Secret Santa for Mari @ Orange and Green:

The-Stash

Mari was Secret Santa for Rachel @ Rachel’s Delicious Journey:

Rachel was Secret Santa for Tegan @ Tegan Running:

Tegan was Secret Santa for Lucy @ Porridge and Parsnips:

Lucy was Secret Santa for Alice @ Bake n Beebz:

Alice was Secret Santa for Tam. Unfortunately it looks like we have another one gone missing in the post… we have our fingers crossed its still going to show!

Tam was Secret Santa for Annette @ Cookies, Crumbs and Carrot Sticks:

Annette was Secret Santa for Suzi @ The Story Book:

Suzi was Secret Santa for Leigh @ Peanut Butter Nutter:

IMG_3961IMG_3974

Leigh was Secret Santa for Helene @ I cook with butter:

Secret Santa Blog

Helene was Secret Santa for Sarah Jane @ Fondant Fitness Fancies:

Sarah Jane was Secret Santa for Sarah @ Sweet Potato Sarah. Unfortunately Sarah hasn’t posted a blog yet.

Sarah was Secret Santa for Alison @ Alison’s Adventures:

Alison was Secret Santa for Ali @ Almost Athletic Ali:

Ali was Secret Santa for Marijke @ Beauty in the Balance:

DSC_0037 DSC_0039DSC_0040DSC_0044

Marijke was Secret Santa for Nada @ One Arab Vegan:

Nada was Secret Santa for me!

CIMG1971

Wow, what a post! Huge thanks to everyone for taking part! I love how creative and thoughtful the gifts have been, its just lovely – I’m glad to have been able to spread some Christmas cheer!

Hope you all have a tasty Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year!

Laura

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment