jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Lessons

Lesson No 1: No matter how well you think you’ve been training, you can still pick up an injury. 10.5 miles in 1.31 average pace 8.42. Seems that my old injury from last year has resurfaced only this time on my other leg! I started to feel a tightness in my left IT band that got worse and worse and then a pain at the side of my knee. I had already decided to cut my planned 14 miles down to 11, but at 10.5 I could not physically run any more :-( Ice, Ibuprofen and foam rolling are going to be by best buds for the next few days!

Lesson No 2: Do not attempt to use the mandolin slicer you picked up on sale in Lakeland while making a salad in a rush. You will slice open your thumb and have it bleed for 2 hours:

P1090493

At least the salad was tasty! This contained mixed organic leaves, red cabbage, carrot, green pepper, courgette, cucumber, chickpeas and the most wonderful dressing made from my damson sauce, hemp oil and blueberry balsamic. yum!

Lesson No 3: Green tea and sympathy from your best friend is the best comfort.

Lesson No 4: Cocktails with your Mam makes everything better:

cameraroll-1313938698.941548

I had a delicious raspberry sherbet containing fresh raspberries, cranberry juice, vodka and amaretto.

Lesson No 5: Copious amounts of Chinese food including tofu in spicy sauce, crispy fried greens and pak choy in garlic dressing will give you a food baby!

Lesson No 6: Wearing high heels with an injured knee may not be the best idea:

P1090496

These are my fave pair of heels, I adore them although I don’t think dancing in them was very helpful for my knee!

Lesson No 7: Water, green smoothies and green juice will make you feel great, no matter how much alcohol you consumed last night:

P1090475Green smoothie containing romaine, spinach, courgette, banana, 2 nectarines, peanut butter swirl spiru-tein, spirulina, maca, msm, stevia, water, ice, xanthan and guar gum topped with damson sauce, peanut flour sauce and choc covered sunflower seeds

P1090517 Green juice containing all organic cucumber, celery, broccoli, carrot tops, radish greens, lemon and ginger

P1090507 Green smoothie containing kale, banana, plums, cinnamon, ginger, hemp protein powder, mesquite, spirulina, water, ice, xanthan and guar gums topped with raw pecan butter, freeze dried berries and buckwheaties

Lesson No 8: No matter how tired you feel the next day or how much ‘unhealthy’ food and alcohol you consume, its all worth it to celebrate your cousins Catherine’s hen do:

cameraroll-1313938705.541326 :-)

What lessons have you learned this weekend? Hope its been a great one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment