jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Getting back on track

I seem to be getting back in my stride today - I'm kicking weigh gain depressions ass! Started with a lovely bowl of oats, hazelnut and almond rice milk and chopped pear for breakfast


Had some carrot and cucumber sticks with red pepper reduced fat hummus as a mid morning snack, was so desperate to get it in my gob totally forgot to snap it. I then had an apple followed by a bowl of my chilli bean soup which was lovely and filling. I tend to try and eat fruit before my other food as I read that doing this should help your digestion. It does seem to leave me a little less bloated when I eat it that way.



Before I left work for the gym I had one of my muffins from yesterday with a cup of green tea.




Then for my dinner I made a delicious goats cheese and spinach omlette with a big mixed salad. I haven't really had goats cheese much before but it was really good. I know its high in saturated fat so I'll have to watch how much I eat but it was well tasty!


After this I had a cup of decaf tea with a little mini milky way celebration. I think I made that tiny chocolate last about 15 mins just slowly nibbling it!

Drinks - water, green tea, decaf tea

Exercise - Gym night - This week I am making sure that I have a snack before doing my cardio workouts. I'm eating one of my muffins about 30 / 45 mins before my workout to see if this will give me more energy and improve my performance. I can honestly say that I really noticed a difference. I was able to work much harder and everything seemed easier than normal to the point that I increased my speed on the treadmill during my intervals from 5.3 - 5.5 and 6.1 - 6.5. I felt great. Going to keep going with this one, it also gives me the excuse to make other snacks such as fudge babies, fruit and nut bars etc to have as well!
I did my usual cardio workout with HIITs (with my increased speed on treadmill) followed by my usual abs sets.

Pancake day tomorrow bloggers! I plan on making spelt flour pancakes with banana, yoghurt and agave syrup. Is anyone else planning on making pancakes?
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment