jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Feeling like myself again

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I’ve had one of those lovely weekends of not doing much except pottering about. Its been so cold outside we haven’t felt like doing much other than sitting on the sofa in our hoodies watching TV! We did make a trip out for groceries and since I feel like I haven’t dressed properly for a week (due to being off work and recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction if your catching up) I decided to make a bit of an effort, OOTD:

OOTD1 Grey beanie hat: Topshop, Stag necklace: Primark, Navy Coat: New Look, striped t shirt: H&M, pink cardigan: H&M, floral print midi skirt: Dorothy Perkins, woven belt: Miss Selfridge, black ribbed leggings: Primark, Brown leather boots: New Look

I really like mixing prints sometimes, especially stripes and florals. I’m definitely starting to feel like my usual self again, if still a little puffy in the face!

I had a totally gorgeous breakfast yesterday morning:

CIMG2441

This was pumpkin spice oats made with 1/2 cup oats, water, canned pumpkin, vanilla stevia, cinnamon and ground ginger topped with the most amazing tofu ‘cream’. I wanted to make some of my tofu yoghurt but had no apple sauce so I just blended some silken tofu in the blender (rather than the food processor as usual) with water and vanilla stevia to create a ‘whipped cream’ type consistency. Honestly this was lush, it actually reminded me of 2% fat greek yoghurt!

After going out for the shopping I really needed to warm up! I made a lovely latte with kara coconut milk and tea pigs matcha green tea powder:

a57918423e9c11e1abb01231381b65e3_7

Hit the spot!

Last night for dinner I had some Dahl I’d made based on my Simple Red Lentil Dahl recipe that I’d made on Friday night:

CIMG2447

I had it with some brown rice and steamed broccoli with shoyu. Was so good to be able to chew!

I continued celebrating being able to chew more with a dessert of chopped pears, pink lady apples and some Conscious raw chocolate:

CIMG2450

It felt so good to eat those crunchy apples!

I still have been eating a few smoothies though, this was lovely and tasted like vanilla ice cream:

P1130066

Spinach, two big courgettes, 2 scoops of vanilla sun warrior protein powder, ground flax, maca powder, midori greens, ice and water topped with hemp seeds, freeze dried berries and bee pollen. I really like using courgettes and extra protein powder to make them extra creamy.

This was beet greens, raw beetroot, frozen blueberries and strawberries, strawberry hemp protein powder, ground flax, maca powder, berries powder, ice and water topped with goji berries, cacao nibs and pistachios:

P1130080

I’m still laying off the gums since my smoothies have been continuing to turn out so nice and thick on their own. I’ve also had some of my usual green juice:

P1130074

Cucumber, celery, parsley, ginger and lemon, so good!

Exercise wise I’ve had some great workouts. Last week I was sent Zumba Exhilarate to review for the blog. Its a full programme of DVD’s with toning sticks and even meal plans and recipes. I’m a sucker for nice packaging and loved the way its presented:

cf77ff043ea711e180c9123138016265_7

I did the first DVD which just shows you the basic moves. I’m very uncoordinated, but found most of the moves easy enough to follow. Full review to come! Today I headed to the gym for a treadmill run (5.2 miles in 45 min) followed by my Kettlebell class which I am loving! It was my longest run for a couple of weeks but felt comfortable enough, it was good to feel that burn I only ever seem to feel when running :-)

We also decided to sign up for Netflix. So far we have been really impressed, we can stream everything via James Playstation and the picture quality is fantastic. We are currently watching the first season of Dexter! The blog was also featured in a great article from More Magazine online called Keep On Running with a selection of websites to keep you fit – I was really honoured to be picked amongst such great sites, check it out! Also thanks again for all the lovely comments about me passing my course, I’m over the moon!

How has your weekend been? Have you had any particularly good workouts recently? Anyone else tried Netflix?

0 comments:

Post a Comment