jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Cinnamon lover

Today I’ve been working from home which has been great. As I’ve said many times before, my focus is ten times better when I’m at home and I’m happy to say I managed to get all of my to do list completed.

I started the day with the 30 Day Shred levels 1 and 2 – it was so tough! Breakfast was a yummy Butternut Smoothie topped with some muesli:

CIMG7789

One of the great things about working from home is being able to enjoy a more elaborate lunch. I decided to make a cauliflower risotto inspired by this recipe. I just popped half a head of cauliflower in the food processor and chopped till fine, then in a pan added some hot vegetable stock, nutritional yeast, soy sauce and some chopped fresh basil. I served it with some sesame almond tofu on top.

CIMG7790

This was delicious and really filling considering its just cauliflower! I finished my meal with two sliced jazz apples.

CIMG7794

Mid afternoon I made myself one of Mama Peas Pumpkin Spice Lattes:

CIMG7797

Wowsa, this tasted amazing! I used decaf coffee and rice milk which worked perfectly.

For dinner I decided to use the beans I had left over from yesterday’s meal and make them into a bean burger. I popped them in the food processor along with some red onion, carrot, fresh coriander and some hot chilli powder plus a little bit of egg white to help it bind. This formed two burgers so I popped one in the freezer and then oven baked the other. I served it crumbled in one of my high protein wraps filled with spinach and hummus. I also made some parsnip chips and roast broccoli with chipotle ketchup for dipping.

CIMG7803

I have a serious love of bean burgers in any form, I absolutely adore them and I’ve had a serious craving for a few days now. It tasted especially good with the hummus. This was also my first time making parsnip chips and they turned out really well although I couldn’t finish them all!

Desert was a bowl of pumpkin yoghurt:

Pumpkin Yoghurt:

  • 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 cup of greek yoghurt (I used full fat)
  • 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
  • maple syrup or agave to taste

Combine all ingredients until smooth and serve.

CIMG7806

I topped mine with some almond butter, granola and a little cinnamon.

All the cinnamon I’ve eaten today has really depleted my stores, I’m going to have to get to the shops asap to re stock, I think I’d have a panic attack without cinnamon in the kitchen! I love cinnamon, its full of antioxidants and it has been shown to help keep blood sugar staple and avoid cravings so its a wonderful food for me. Are you a cinnamon fan?

I got really excited today as I know what will be coming in my first organic vegetable box on Friday:

2f5b6287-ba5c-49f5-be4f-c2f835dcc562

I’m going to see if I can swap out the celery for another veggie as I’m not a huge fan. I’m having lots of fun thinking about what meals I’m going to pull together with this lot :-)

Hope all of your weeks are going well, bring on hump day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment