jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Bucket loads of fruit and veggies

After I had posted last night I was feeling a bit snacky so I had some faux red wine in the form of a few glasses of red grape juice (watered down as its so sugary) with 3 little squares of dark chocolate. I just couldn't resist!


This mornings breakie was utterly wonderful. I crumbled a slice of my home made Date Carrot and Walnut Loaf cake with some greek yoghurt, chopped strawberries and a spoon of crunchy peanut butter. I also had a mug of English Breakfast tea with a splash of milk.


A-maz-ing! This just tasted so good!

I spent the morning just chilling out and trying to sort through some of my magazines. As the hubby was off today we decided to go to the cinema to see Iron Man 2. I made up three bags of snackies - the last of my lentil and bean sprouts, raisins and a few dates and a couple of savory rice cakes.


The movie was ok, not as good as the first Iron Man and the middle bit of the film was quite slow but we still enjoyed it though. To be honest it was just nice to get to the cinema for a change!

When we got home I took the hubby for a KFC (yuk!) and I made myself some lunch. I decided to use up all the random veggies in the fridge and do a stir fry with some wholemeal noodles. I stir fried asparagus, courgette, red pepper, carrot, red onion and spring onion with some garlic, ginger and soy sauce and served it with the noodles.


It was so tasty! I don't usually have noodles with my stir fries but as I had no chicken or salmon defrosted I thought I would have them for a nice change. I also had a chopped apple and orange.


For dinner I made some turkey and hummus wraps with cos lettuce and spinach and some chopped carrot and cucumber on the side followed by a huge bowl of chopped strawberries, kiwi and red grapes.


I feel like I've ate bucket loads of fruit and veg today, I must of had at least 10 portions!

Drinks - water, green tea, decaf tea, English breakfast tea

Well another weekend bites the dust! I'm happy that I've had the opportunity to chill out a bit this weekend, I feel a bit more prepared for the week ahead when I haven't been rushing around like a headless chicken!

I finally managed to finish looking through all of my magazines and pulling out the bits I want to keep so I think I might spend the rest of this evening watching TV with the hubby whilst starting to get my inspiration board together. I'll definitely be posting some pics of that when its done!

Hope you have all had a great weekend, catch you tomorrow! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment