jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Pressies

Hi everyone, big thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes! I thought I’d do a super quick post before I get ready and head off for my birthday meal and cocktails!

Here’s a few of my pressies from my parents, sister and best friends:

CIMG4490

I got two bottles of red wine, a bottle of margarita cocktail mix, a gift box with Lush bath bomb and soap, vintage dark chocolate buttons from Hotel Chocolate, two bars of Green and Blacks – Dark Chocolate Cherry and Dark Chocolate with Peppermint filling, 2 bath bombs, Next voucher, tin box containing silver earrings and necklace, gorgeous patterned not book, Topshop voucher and a £10 note from my Grandma! My parents also gave me some spending money which I used on my holiday in Brighton.

The hubby bought me two DVD’s – 500 Days of Summer which I wasn’t sure of the first time I watched it but has really grown on me, The Hangover (as I laughed my head off at this, can’t beat a no brainer comedy sometimes!) and a CD for my collection: Kelis, Flesh Tone. He’s also taking me out for my dinner tonight to The Fat Buddha in Durham which serves fantastic Asian cuisine.

I’ve had such a great day – I’ve bought some excellent bits and pieces in town, I’ll give you a full run down tomorrow! Hope your all having a great day! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment