jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Inspiration Seeker

Thanks for your comments to yesterdays post, it seems that we all accept that to eat healthy good quality food we are going to have to lay out a lot more of our cash. I’m happy to say that I believe paying more to eat a diet high in gorgeous fruit and veggies is worth it!

I didn’t feel the normal Monday blues when I woke up this morning. I think the combination of having a pretty straightforward day at work ahead and having my day off for my birthday tomorrow is going to make this week a whole lot more pleasant!

I headed to the gym and did my scheduled 20 minutes cardio intervals and strength training session focusing on legs. Still really enjoying doing my strength training at the gym rather than at home and to DVD’s.

I came home and made myself a beautiful bowl of creamy chocolate cherry green monster (frozen cherries, spinach, soy milk, chocolate whey and a teaspoon of maca). I topped it with some grape nuts cereal and cacao nibs.

CIMG4555

Still can’t get enough of these, if I don’t have one once a week I get a craving!

Lunch was a simple tuna salad with cos lettuce, green pepper, carrot, cucumber, red onion and balsamic dressing.

CIMG4557

I also had a couple of chopped kiwis.

CIMG4546

Mid afternoon I snacked on some fromage frais with apple sauce and flaked almonds.

CIMG4548

Dinner was an ‘omelette pizza’ as the hubby called it. I had so many veggies the omelette wouldn’t have folded so I just popped them on the top with some cheese and grilled it. I topped the omelette with green and red pepper, red onion, mushrooms, courgette and edam cheese served on top of a salad of little gem, spinach and cucumber.

CIMG4564

For desert I made a smoothie with some soy milk, a scoop of nutty berry spiru-tein powder and some ice cubes. I also had an apple.

CIMG4571

I’m so excited for the lovely day I have planned tomorrow. I may not have time to do a post but rest assured I’ll be back on Wednesday with all the details!

A couple of months ago I made my first ever Inspiration Board. I like to look at it every so often, as it helps to bring my thoughts together around my various passions – healthy eating, fitness, fashion and home design. Here it is again:

inspiration board

I’m constantly seeking inspiration and I love using the internet and especially blogs as a great source of ideas. If I see an image, and outfit idea, snippet of information or a recipe I like then I clip it to my Evernote account so I can look back at it later:

screen

Next week is going to be a bit of a ‘Home Week’ on the blog as me and hubby are going to be spending some time doing a few jobs around our little flat. I’ve been desperate to be a bit more creative around the flat and although we can’t afford any dramatic makeovers I’m hoping that I can at least breathe some fresh air into the place. So I’ll leave you with a selection of images that have been providing me with a bit of inspiration…

0727_balcony03_rect540[1] a10_rect640[1] malin-elmlid-freunde-von-freunden-3390  CIMG3695 CIMG3697

Oh and Happy Birthday to me for tomorrow!

tumblr_ks91q6pmg51qa77plo1_500_large

Hope you’ve all had a wonderful Monday! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment