jual kayu murah menerima order bahan

Good workout day!

I managed to avoid the snacking last night, yey! It was a tough one though. I can remember when I was in full diet mode I sometimes used to go to bed early just so I wouldn't stay up and snack. Now I think lifes a bit too short!

I felt the need for a nice warm breakfast this morning so I made a bowl of porridge with skimmed milk and mixed in some chopped apple, raisins and cinnamon then topped with some natural yoghurt, it was lush.


My mid morning snack was the last of my reduced fat red pepper houmous with carrot and cucumber sticks, shortly followed by a clemintine that I had planned on having with my lunch but I caved! I was feeling really hungry this morning, I was a bit stressed with work and I just couldn't focus so I'm wondering if that hunger was stress related.


For lunch I had the other clemintine and two little plums followed by some sweet potato and cabbage soup from my frozen stash. Its total pot luck what I end up with after diving in my tiny little freezer, all the bags of soup look the same!


I had a couple of work meetings and then before I drove to the gym I stuffed down one of my fuel bars, I have to say I'm really loving these, either hard and chewy straight out of the freezer or soft and melty after its been in my bag a while, yum!


Had an excellent workout at the gym doing my 1 hour of cardio intervals and my abs sets as described in my training plan. My treadmill intervals were at 5.6mph to 6.6mph, cross trainer intervals level 8 and 12, stepper intervals levels 10 and 15 and bike interval levels 5 and 10 (that was a killer as I don't usually use the bike).

I was famished when I got in and dinner was another hoi sin chicken pancake wrap. I'm definitely going to experiment with using the pancakes as an alternative to more carby wraps and try out some different fillings.


Desert was some protein cookie dough made from a scoop of chocolate whey, some hazelnut and almond rice milk mixed in until gooey and topped with some hazelnut and cashew nut butter.


Drinks - water, green tea, coffee, decaf tea, regular tea

Glad that my I'm sticking to my training plan and that I'm managing to workout at increased speeds and levels of resistance. It just goes to show what your body can achieve. I can remember when I first started exercising and I could hardly run for 30 seconds, thats why I like to be able to record my workouts on the blog, hopefully I can look back in a few months and see how far I've come! Got Jillian Michaels to look forward to in the morning though, eek!

Well I'm going to watch the footy now and catch up with some blogs (and try to avoid snacking again!). Hope everyones weeks going well xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment